MRZ
Reported User(s): MRZ

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58695483

Date & Time (GMT): 25/4/22 @ 7:34 GMT

Summary of the incident
2.7 Custom job titles must be realistic, specific and accurately state what character you intend roleplay. (Do not set your job as 'Classified/Criminal/Thug' for example). If you wish to roleplay as something considered inhuman then it must require admin permission, unless it is hidden from public view.

2.7a If you wish to roleplay a "Criminal" style, you need to create an in-depth group/gang to do so. This allows the roleplay to have longevity through multiple sessions including interaction with other groups or gangs.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/ncMJFT5eZ4E
Art, what is your involvement in this matter?

Are you present during the recording?

You have quoted rules in the summary of incident section without providing any context, which is required information.

If you could clarify those points I’m happy to investigate further.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I was nothing but a black market dealer in that clip you posted. I had a cave setup with contraband and a person came close so I threatened him to leave and got money.

I was on default Black Market Dealer job. Not a custom job.
Nothing I have done was out of character.
(04-26-2022, 02:05 PM)MRZ Wrote: I was nothing but a black market dealer in that clip you posted. I had a cave setup with contraband and a person came close so I threatened him to leave and got money.

Was Art one of the players present to your knowledge?
(04-26-2022, 02:41 PM)Nacreas Wrote:
(04-26-2022, 02:05 PM)MRZ Wrote: I was nothing but a black market dealer in that clip you posted. I had a cave setup with contraband and a person came close so I threatened him to leave and got money.

Was Art one of the players present to your knowledge?
Not to my knowledge. We were in the middle of nowhere and only player there was Astimos.
Also, I think it's against the rules to use someone else's clips?
Not like it has anything incriminating to begin with.
Report reviewed and denied.

Evidence of accused player was deemed insufficient as the accused player had a sufficient character to conduct criminal related role-play. There is no evidence to suggest that black market dealer RP had not been occurring.

Note: I was originally unaware of the associated PR where the YouTube video originated from. I advise Art, the reporting player, that they ought to be an involved player when making a report against other player. This is to make sure that evidence provided is backed with context, being the reporting persons version of events.

No further action will be taken.

[FL:T] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team