What would your life be like rn if FL was not invented?
Not sure to be honest. Fearless has been a fundamental part of my online life since I was thirteen and I'm not sure where or what I would have been doing without it. Even today, I don't play Fearless anymore yet I talk to an abundance of absolutely amazing mates every single day that I met through this stupid fucking Gmod server. Even when I was going through some really tough shit in life, Fearless, the mates I met through FL and my girlfriend at the time got me through it, without it?... I honestly don't know. I imagine I would have just sunk a ridiculous amount of hours into something else instead, but the mates that I met through FL are the important part. They are the ones who truly helped me out of that dark pit, and they don't even realize it. All I can say is I truly do owe one to this community and I am grateful for every day I spent playing with them. I'd love to shit on the server and say something like "I would have been x1000 better off." because that's the "in" thing these days but honestly I'd be lying.
Where am I?
The following 12 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • Jeffrey, Link, Lewwings, jhayw, Conn, RoCKy, mintblackbeard, max., Wolven, Joe Joe, Dragnort_, rino

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would your life be like rn if FL was not invented? - by Ducktard - 04-22-2022, 01:21 AM