SteamID: STEAM_0:0:484380873

BlacklistID(s): 112145

Blacklist Reason
CDM

Staff Member: Daniel

Involved users
Luminess

Why should you be unblacklisted?
I got blacklisted from accidentally cdming Luminess, They were in the middle of the road so I stopped. I accelerated to try to get around them and I hit Luminess and injured her, I said "I got u" because I had a CPR Kit, I CPRed and they walked off.  Then 20 minutes later I get pulled to a roof and blacklisted for CDM, when it was just an accident.
Hello ZickPhin
Thank you for posting this unblacklist request.

Me and Dan were provided evidence that this blacklist was based on. Do you have any footage from your point of view that can back up your innocense? The evidence provided against you makes your actions seem intentional.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(01-16-2022, 11:41 AM)Toe Shmicki Wrote:
Hello ZickPhin

Me and Dan were provided evidence that this blacklist was based on. Do you have any footage from your point of view that can back up your innocense? The evidence provided against you makes your actions seem intentional.
No, basically the only evidence at all would be Luminess's video.  If they want they can post it here, I was accelerating to turn, hit her, CPRed and thought that they were fine with that since they walked off afterwards.
(01-18-2022, 09:34 PM)ZickPhin Wrote:
Hello ZickPhin

No, basically the only evidence at all would be Luminess's video.  If they want they can post it here, I was accelerating to turn, hit her, CPRed and thought that they were fine with that since they walked off afterwards.
You clearly were stationary and then accelerated into me, both me and the other two people by me saw that.
(01-19-2022, 04:46 PM)Luminess Wrote:
(01-18-2022, 09:34 PM)ZickPhin Wrote:
Hello ZickPhin

You clearly were stationary and then accelerated into me, both me and the other two people by me saw that.
I accelerated because I was trying to turn to go around you guys, (I was going to the farmer over there) I hit you and immediately stopped the car and cpred you, I don't get why you think I would hit you, just to revive you, that just doesn't make much sense
Denied.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]