Jaz
Reported User(s): Jaz

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55659886

Date & Time (GMT): 5/1/22 @ 15:42 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was having fun rping disrespecting the church as I was being an atheist and then I saw Jaz, as me and Jaz had a few little incidents of him trying to get me banned and instead got blacklists I saw him and said "hey there Jaz, I find it funny how you still didn't manage to get me banned" you know having a bit of friendly banter. He then proceeded to pull out his revolver and shoot me in the head and then said "if you want to continue harassing me..." something something something. 

First off it was a by random chance he was there as I believe it was [FL] Taxi58 I was disrespecting after he threw a bottle at me and then I was punching the grave throwing remarks at the church when he happened to pop out.

Here are the rules he broke,

Quote:3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

Quote:7.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

Evidence
I have no evidence of the matter as my recording decided to backscreen however like I said, [FL] Taxi58 was right nexto him as should it show in logs I conflicted no damage or harm towards him and knowing Jaz he should have a recording of the incident himself.
To state, this report is an obvious retaliation from my previous player report.

Quote:I was having fun rping disrespecting the church as I was being an atheist and then I saw Jaz, as me and Jaz had a few little incidents of him trying to get me banned and instead got blacklists I saw him and said "hey there Jaz, I find it funny how you still didn't manage to get me banned"

At no point did I state I wished for you to be banned, you've been causing me distress on the server consistently and I do not wish to be near you. I asked you to leave, yet you refused, on repeated occasions within the church.

At no point was there any 'friendly banter' you knew I was there and specifically remained there to harass me. 

You were shot because first of all you blatantly ignored the fact you were instructed to leave a property, after calling a disturbance inside, yet you persisted and began to desecrate a grave. This incident was observed by four different staff members at the time, that being Taxi58, Wolfy, Violet and Gin. If there was truly an incident at the time it would have been picked up them, at the time as we were having some fun within the Church.

To further state, there were no police on-duty at the time who could have handled this.

[Image: 31b16bdc3e9f649c7aaffe84b16bd83b.png]

You clearly have a grudge against me, I do my best to stay clear from you and not interact with you, however, that's difficult when you force yourself upon me, I took appropriate action at the time.

Edit: This was also handled ingame, by Taxi after the fact, no action was taken.
I want to point out that I must've gone AFK right the moment this happened because I did no see it
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Hello Joe! 
Thank you for the report! 

Unfortunately, I need to deny this player report as it violates the rules for posting a player report. 3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report, or do not post one. 

Have a good day!

Regard:
Violet De Kittie
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!