Local Broadcast
If we could turn this into what Kingstone suggested, I'd fully support that. Love the idea.

Neutral +/-
[Image: YQpIh5U.png]
Eh, I don't really see much practical application for either, to be honest.

Very rarely do police have the need to shout to crims who are getting away, as if they are in a pursuit, the crims are pretty aware that they are being chased and want to be pulled over. Only thing I see Kingstone's idea adding is a new level of minge where people will turn the command on and then never have it off again, meaning that the already loud voice chat system gets even more annoying.

That being said, I do think that a megaphone as an equippable item in the game would be useful, e.g. for protests where people want to be loud and obnoxious on purpose. Perhaps making an in-game equippable item might be the way to do it rather than relying on a command. That way, everyone can utilise it, from police trying to break up riots to protesters trying to cause them.

As it stands though, neutral for the suggested ideas, as I really cannot see any practical applications for either.
[Image: Fearless-Bunkerman.png]

Endorsements
Lewwings: "Bunkerman is just pure chaotic energy"
Daniel: "Don't be such a minge"

Rest in peace, Alessi Organisation ;(

Under Review
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
We've discussed this suggestion and have considered everyone's comments. We have decided to decline this suggestion after a majority of the development team voted no with community votes being mixed. The following was brought up in our discussion:
  • /broadcast (%l) does this already
  • Adding more commands when it can already be done is pointless
  • We already have way too many commands which can be confusing
Suggestion Declined

As always feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork