beefy_Sheep,Big Jill
Reported User(s): beefy_Sheep,Big Jill

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68501454 , STEAM_0:0:436522759

Date & Time (GMT): Like 6 months back

Summary of the incident
**So I am posting on behalf of Aly**
so these 2 took loans like 6 months ago and didn't pay back we tried contacting them but they didn't respond and blocked Aly on steam we don't want them to get banned we don't we just want a refund

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_5kpzDONso
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQC7_PqQPrU
I remember this incident and I recall you being told to follow it up with them, however that was months ago. Why are you only reporting it again now?

Quote:10. If the offence you are accusing a player of occurred 7 days or longer prior to the submission of your report, its evidence will be nullified, and the report will be denied. Exception to this is if there is an issue which requires potential prolonged gathering of evidence (e.g: harassment, other ToS violations), though this will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.

The evidence is extremely old, even if we give some leniency due to the nature of the report. Unless there is a good explanation for this it will be denied.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(10-07-2021, 10:24 PM)Pollux Wrote: I remember this incident and I recall you being told to follow it up with them, however that was months ago. Why are you only reporting it again now?

Quote:10. If the offence you are accusing a player of occurred 7 days or longer prior to the submission of your report, its evidence will be nullified, and the report will be denied. Exception to this is if there is an issue which requires potential prolonged gathering of evidence (e.g: harassment, other ToS violations), though this will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.

The evidence is extremely old, even if we give some leniency due to the nature of the report. Unless there is a good explanation for this it will be denied.
replying on behalf of Aly
they didn't reply to the last post a month ago
yeah i had them on steam and when i reminded them about  the loan they both blocked me with no intention of paying it back
i guess
same as they would have taken the money and gone offline of the server
Can you provide proof you contacted them?
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(10-08-2021, 03:47 PM)Conn Wrote: Can you provide proof you contacted them?
i will ask Ali when he is online
Aly went back and checked but it appears that steam deletes past conversations with other people.
(10-19-2021, 09:03 AM)Sp33dx Wrote:
Aly went back and checked but it appears that steam deletes past conversations with other people.

Not involved but something to add:
You can view message history on steam much further back if you use the Steam mobile app. Desktop Steam seems to delete just weeks later, but mobile Steam saves months back, if he didn't have it installed before though there is a chance it won't show but it still should.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62554702&b=8]
No evidence.
Declined.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.