Abodigamer
Reported User(s): Abodigamer

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56732919

Date & Time (GMT): 4/8/21 @ 16:19 GMT

Summary of the incident
Abodigamer attempted to blow up the vehicle that I, at the time the president, was seated in.

The video I linked even shows him scouting the car before trying to blow the car up. 

He has been constantly harassing me for the past 3 or so days, attached is another video of him just randomly insulting me for no reason at spawn.

He RDMed me when I was president earlier that same day which prompted me to turn on my video software so I could capture his targeted crimes.

Evidence
Heres the video that shows him breaking the rules.

Heres the video that shows him just randomly insulting me at spawn

Here is a screenshot that proves the man in the video is Abodi
https://imgur.com/zv7OWIc

Here is a screenshot that shows he wasn't a freedom fighter a few minutes before
https://imgur.com/eoT02wr
If I may just say firstly ur laws are dictatorship laws which gives me the permission to kill u

And the dickhead situation was about the president that demoted me it was not to you

Thanks
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
(08-04-2021, 08:16 PM)Abodigamer Wrote: If I may just say firstly ur laws are dictatorship laws which gives me the permission to kill u

And the dickhead situation was about the president that demoted me it was not to you

Thanks
The laws in question,

[Image: unknown.png]
5th Law and 4th law are a valid reason for killing you

Rule 7.5 states that if the law impact your character then it's a valid reason to raid

Read the rules and BTW i told you IG that ur laws will get you killed you never answered
(08-04-2021, 08:38 PM)Abodigamer Wrote: 5th Law and 4th law are a valid reason for killing you

Rule 7.5 states that if the law impact your character then it's a valid reason to raid

Read the rules and BTW i told you IG that ur laws will get you killed you never answered

1. Neither of the laws drastically impacted your character as you literally killed me as a brown-haired character, unless your RP character owns a pet raccoon?

2. I was neither a dictator like you said earlier neither were my laws indicative of me being one. Rule 7.5 clearly states you cant raid just because you don't like certain laws and that they have to drastically impact your character. 

But ill leave it up for the admins to decide.
It does own a pet raccon and also ur 5th law alone makes u a dictator

No more Response from me is necessary
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]

Player report reviewed and approved... -ish.

Abodigamer will be reminded not to place breaches on vehicles parked outside the Nexus, regardless of if the dictator is inside them or not, as nobody who properly values their own liberty or life would dare risk it all in such a public manner outside the seat of government and the seat of the security forces.

As for the apparent evidence of Abodigamer insulting you, without context this cannot be proven nor disproven, so therefore will be voided in this case.

Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]