[HOW TO] Enable phonetic nicknames and Text to Speech in TeamSpeak
Information 
G'day.

As we've got a brand new and daisy fresh TS3 server now I wanted to give you a quick tutorial on a really useful feature.

This feature is called Text to Speech (TTS).
What it basically does is read the usernames and their actions to you, for example you are in game and you can't see what's going on in TS3 and who just joined, TTS would do the following:

"Nudelholz has joined the server."
"Nudelholz has joined your channel 'Chat Room #1' on the server."
"Nudelholz has changed his name."
"Nudelholz has disconnected from the server."

In my opinion it is a very handy feature to see what's going on in TS without needing to have it open all of the time so here we go:

1. Open TeamSpeak 3.

2. Go to Preferences -> Notifications

3. Change the Sound Pack to "Default Text To Speech" and enable ALL sounds like shown on the picture, you can still disable some notifications you don't like in the list underneath.

Spoiler :

4. Go to Self -> Set Phonetic Nickname and write your name in there. You may have to experiment around with (non-) capitals, splitting your name up in words etc. until it sounds like you want it to sound.

e.g. if your name is BTG, you would write "Bee Tee Gee"

Take a bit of time for this as this is how your name will sound to everybody else who has the feature enabled.

Spoiler :

5. Now, join a server of your choice, be sure that the Sound Pack" Default Text To Speech" is enabled when joining, otherwise it won't work.

Spoiler :

6. Be happy about not ever having to go back to TS because you were wondering whos sexy voice just entered the server etc.

Dare to think!
Good thread, quite helpful to those new to TS.
Very nice thread.
There's also a very nice program that support almost any game which allows you to go on the browser, go on teamspeak, skype or facebook and many other programs while in game. Its named Overwolf i also allows you to record and/or take screenshots and the best thing about it, is that its free Smile