simplex
Reported User(s): simplex

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85262218

Date & Time (GMT): 26/07/2021 @ 22:51 GMT

Summary of the incident
Simplex came up to me, took out chainsaw and started misusing it, sawing the ground and building next to me, even hurting me. Later he took out crowbar and started hitting both me and my vehicle for no reason whatsoever. After that I called the police. Later, he took out lockpick and tried stealing my van. During all of this, he kept throwing random punches to me. When police arrived, he spawned a car and tried escaping to avoid RP reasons, but realized his car was broken. That's when he hid in my van. All of this was happening without any RP reasons, in middle of main road while his job was Unemployed.

Edit: You can't hear my voice because Razer Synapse and GeForce Experience don't go well together (splitting audio tracks and recording both), but all I was saying to him was to stop whatever he's doing

Evidence
~ Equinox ~
Player report under review.

Pinging PARAD0X (simplex) for a statement from on regarding this report as I would simply like to grasp where his mind is at by acting like this with almost 400 hours?

24 hours have been allocated for a response before I move to conclude.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

surprised by this because he was doing the exact same thing to me some minutes before, trying to harass me and cause a reaction out of me, and i didnt lockpick the car either once, or start to do it
Do you have any proof to back up your claims? If needed, I can make another video showing what I was doing those "minutes before".
~ Equinox ~
(07-27-2021, 06:29 PM)Equinox Wrote: If needed, I can make another video showing what I was doing those "minutes before".

Please feel free to as that is a bold claim to level against someone without proper evidence, as I would like to see that claim proven or disproven.

Here it is, full unedited 10 min footage. To save you time, it's mostly just standing still and making roleplay adverts for my food delivery service.
~ Equinox ~
i dont have video footage but he knows it and I know it, he was punching me also
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]

Player report approved.

Despite the claims from simplex of Equinox doing the same thing earlier, due to the lack of any actual proof, no punishment shall be issued towards Equinox.

As for simplex himself, due to the mingy behaviours shown in the video, a 6 hour weapons blacklist shall be issued out for his misuse of weaponry (with the chainsaw and the crowbar). Due to the fact that this will be his fifth weapons-related blacklist in a row, a 1 day ban shall also be sanctioned to correct this behaviour.

Sharpen up, simplex.

Closed.