[FL:RP] Riggs
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Riggs

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116551935

Date & Time (GMT): 5/7/21 @ 23:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
a 15 minute arrest for knocking on a door (president DankNukem STEAM_0:0:76958346) ""PUBLIC DISTURBANCE""
this is starting to turn into riggs looking for any reason to get me arrested, it's harassment, just like you accused me of before??

Evidence
Hi there id like to point out there is jail guards so 15 min arrest is acceptable (also its the presidents choice not the officers)
also all arrests are dealt with IC, not via PR's.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
I am pointing out that all you did here was look for a reason to arrest me, and claim "public disturbance" because I knocked on a door, how the fuck is knocking on a door public disturbance?? stop harassing me and arresting me for the smallest things you can find, it's getting annoying, and you should simply be banned from police for the shit you do all the time

You've cried harassment before because I was near you, and now all you do is look for small reasons to put in your stupid little arrest warrant to put me in jail, it's fucking annoying and you have to stop
(07-05-2021, 11:15 PM)MrTibo Wrote: I am pointing out that all you did here was look for a reason to arrest me, and claim "public disturbance" because I knocked on a door, how the fuck is knocking on a door public disturbance?? stop harassing me and arresting me for the smallest things you can find, it's getting annoying, and you should simply be banned from police for the shit you do all the time

You cried harassment before because I was near you, and now all you do is look for small reasons to put in your fucking arrest warrant to put me in jail, it's fucking annoying and you have to stop
Hi there. i am simply doing my job by arresting you. and I will quote this
Quote:because I knocked on a door, how the fuck is knocking on a door public disturbance??
One: you spammed the door with RMB with no clear reasoning,
Two: it's a loud action causing noise and a disturbance to the public
Three: this isn't the only reason for the arrest. though I was lazy and did not also wright in the warrant `failure to comply/eluding` since you ran from me

Ill leave this here for the staff to conclude.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
"Failure to comply" don't make me laugh even harder
You told me to back off, so I did, by leaving and going back to where I was headed, where you then decided to tase me and arrest me
Stop lying
It's even in the fucking video, funny how you claim failure to comply eluding even though you didn't tell me to stop or didn't attempt anything else to stop me, you just tased me and that was it
Involved, I was a dictator and all arrests where 15 minutes, and it is quite annoying to hear you spam knocking on the door, as for failure to comply he said move back not run away when he pointed the gun at you
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]

Player report reviewed and denied.

The actions being reported from what I could tell (the arrest situation and the length of the jail term) were not violated by anybody throughout the duration of your video evidence. Riggs has been found innocent in this case.

I would also kindly direct the reporter (MrTibo) to lay off on personal attacks and to remain objective when posting in the courthouse. Failure to do so in future may result in forum warnings - consider this your only notice.

Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]