Drybloods Pink Slip Race
So yesterday Dryblood made a Pink Slip Race event at Industri area, Pink Slip is a race where 2 players battel vs each other in 2 cars, the player who win, win the other players car. So a guy in a Lambo started the race vs a Volvo i think, after that race there was a few more race with not so expensive cars. After some race people start to see my bmw and start to yell they want to see my BMW on the road, so i don't know if i was drunk or what the he** i was thinking, but i drove my car out i have played more than 500 hourse just to get! so i was waiting for someone to Challenge me. after 5 mins i think a guy in a BMW to drove to the industri, people was yelling he should try beat me, i think he was thinking about it, but he drove away again. Some minutes later Worldwidecoffe came to race vs me ind hes own BMW. So the race started and the rest part can you see in this video by Sharkiepie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM-8DoeN0sA

And ty to everyone who was at the event, if you got pics or videos please post em :3
Was pretty good but attracted too much attention. I will upload ma pics later today.

Also Coffee lost his BMW XD

Edit: Why was the video maker just goofing around?
(02-14-2012, 06:50 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Was pretty good but attracted too much attention. I will upload ma pics later today.

Also Coffee lost his BMW XD

Edit: Why was the video maker just goofing around?
It not goofing around here?
And yea i won coffees BMW XD
Dammmnnnn youuuuuu!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Eeee394
Coffee, you are worse than Dryblood and soul compared.. And believe me, that is prettttyyyy bad..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Ohh i would like to thank coffee for getting me on top 20 rich :3
(02-14-2012, 07:50 PM)Rezil Wrote: Ohh i would like to thank coffee for getting me on top 20 rich :3
You are Evil...PURE EVIL
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol