Kappitalist
Reported User(s): Kappitalist

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86900379

Date & Time (GMT): 18/6/21 @ 19:47 GMT

Summary of the incident
Kappatalist and his SWAT unit along with a couple others decided to raid a company without a warrant. When asked why they raided the property without a warrant, Kappatalist replied with "We could see the gun on your back through the window on main street" or something similar.

First of all, seeing a firearm though a window, thats not actively being pointed, used or anything doesn't mean shite, within RP the weapon could have been a replicate, deactivated, etc. Additionally you can't just come bouncing into someones property to check if the weapon I had was a real one, and to add insult to injury I holstered the weapon and you and your SWAT mates still decided to arrest me.

It's quite obvious to me, especially along with the other PR that's been posted on you today, that you're not here to do any sort of RP and you just simply want to run around shooting as many people and causing as many fights as you can as SRU.

TLDR: Rule ID broken, 6.7.

Evidence
All the doors to this place were open and it was operating as a business, we had seen you inside with a rifle and I called for backup and entered to investigate, as you would with any business on the mainstreet. You were clearly a dangerous individual by having a rifle on open display, you also do not typically assume somethings a deactivated gun or a toy because that is just silly and will get you shot, remember the server is semi-serious and even in ReAl LiFe, situations like that are carried out with the assumption that they are real firearms until proven otherwise. I can indeed do exactly what you said by the way and enter an open business property with the intent to investigate illegal firearms on your person that you have displayed publicly, this occurs on the server constantly and nothing is ever disputed. You talk about RP yet the moment Police arrive you /holster the rifle into your arsehole (whilst we're in the room) and pretend that's a valid excuse to not get arrested, despite us having seen you with it. Your assumption that I simply want to run around shooting as many people is also so far from the truth, wetwipe.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
(06-19-2021, 09:33 PM)Kappatalist Wrote: All the doors to this place were open and it was operating as a business, we had seen you inside with a rifle and I called for backup and entered to investigate, as you would with any business on the mainstreet. You were clearly a dangerous individual by having a rifle on open display, you also do not typically assume somethings a deactivated gun or a toy because that is just silly and will get you shot, remember the server is semi-serious and even in ReAl LiFe, situations like that are carried out with the assumption that they are real firearms until proven otherwise. I can indeed do exactly what you said by the way and enter an open business property with the intent to investigate illegal firearms on your person that you have displayed publicly, this occurs on the server constantly and nothing is ever disputed. You talk about RP yet the moment Police arrive you /holster the rifle into your arsehole (whilst we're in the room) and pretend that's a valid excuse to not get arrested, despite us having seen you with it. Your assumption that I simply want to run around shooting as many people is also so far from the truth, wetwipe.

Did you read 6.7?

Code:
You must have a search warrant from the President to search the property unless the lives of officers or hostages are at immediate risk or you have seen a dangerous suspect retreating into a property.
Correct me if I'm wrong but:

1. There was no hostages
2. I didn't pose an immediate risk to police
3. I didn't retreat into the property

Also swinging insults at me is just gonna make me want to post more reports on your in the future, so good job with that Smile - So you can add 4.2 onto the list of stuff im accusing you for now. Additionally as is quite clear, it doesn't matter if the door is wide open, you get a warrant.
(06-19-2021, 10:00 PM)h3x Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 09:33 PM)Kappatalist Wrote: All the doors to this place were open and it was operating as a business, we had seen you inside with a rifle and I called for backup and entered to investigate, as you would with any business on the mainstreet. You were clearly a dangerous individual by having a rifle on open display, you also do not typically assume somethings a deactivated gun or a toy because that is just silly and will get you shot, remember the server is semi-serious and even in ReAl LiFe, situations like that are carried out with the assumption that they are real firearms until proven otherwise. I can indeed do exactly what you said by the way and enter an open business property with the intent to investigate illegal firearms on your person that you have displayed publicly, this occurs on the server constantly and nothing is ever disputed. You talk about RP yet the moment Police arrive you /holster the rifle into your arsehole (whilst we're in the room) and pretend that's a valid excuse to not get arrested, despite us having seen you with it. Your assumption that I simply want to run around shooting as many people is also so far from the truth, wetwipe.

Did you read 6.7?

Code:
You must have a search warrant from the President to search the property unless the lives of officers or hostages are at immediate risk or you have seen a dangerous suspect retreating into a property.

1. There was no hostages

Also swinging insults at me is just gonna make me want to post more reports on your in the future, so good job with that Smile Additionally as is quite clear, it doesn't matter if the door is wide open, you get a warrant.

Oh, grow up man. You made a clearly insulting accusation and got called wetwipe.
It's long been the case that businesses don't require a search warrant to enter if you see a crime being committed there, they're open to everyone, including the Police.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
(06-19-2021, 10:12 PM)Kappatalist Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 10:00 PM)h3x Wrote:

Did you read 6.7?

Code:

1. There was no hostages

Also swinging insults at me is just gonna make me want to post more reports on your in the future, so good job with that Smile Additionally as is quite clear, it doesn't matter if the door is wide open, you get a warrant.

Oh, grow up man. You made a clearly insulting accusation and got called wetwipe.
It's long been the case that businesses don't require a search warrant to enter if you see a crime being committed there, they're open to everyone, including the Police.

Yeah u aint getting away with it that easily since the business was still being built and therefore not accepting customers Smile
Considering the doors were wide open and the place was basically like a store, the cops didn't need a warrant to come take you out of it. They don't need a warrant to just go into an open store to arrest someone who is inside and I don't see this as any different. If the door was closed they'd need a warrant to open it, however this wasn't the case here. The cops were basically let in.

Declined.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Moved.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]