JaSch
Reported User(s): JaSch

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12586590

Date & Time (GMT): 19/6/21 @ 18.00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Me and my buddy were running away from the cops as it was his friend and they were allianced to get us, after i alone robbed them. Then he follows us, and then drives unrealistically with full speed into the wall, which would be a highly sense of FailRP in my opinion, also a count of CDM due to the fact that it resulted in my death. After he took my friend hostage, that had nothing to do with the mug, that I did before. Which just add's more reason, that this guy probably didn't have too much sense, when it came to roleplay and infact just wanted to get us due to his possibly anger-problems.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uIhJRNYXD4

(Sorry for the bad quality i was at low hp)
Involved:
[Image: 24bdd09f610de799787a8d0c617694bb.jpg]

Here u can see the aftermath of his car's position.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
(06-19-2021, 04:24 PM)ART Wrote: Reported User(s): JaSch

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12586590

Date & Time (GMT): 19/6/21 @ 18.00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Me and my buddy were running away from the cops as it was his friend and they were allianced to get us, after i alone robbed them. Then he follows us, and then drives unrealistically with full speed into the wall, which would be a highly sense of FailRP in my opinion, also a count of CDM due to the fact that it resulted in my death. After he took my friend hostage, that had nothing to do with the mug, that I did before. Which just add's more reason, that this guy probably didn't have too much sense, when it came to roleplay and infact just wanted to get us due to his possibly anger-problems.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uIhJRNYXD4

(Sorry for the bad quality i was at low hp)

Hey,

Honestly I don't think that was cdm he literally just drove really fast to get at your car when you got out causing him to hit you.
Also when you say "drives unrealistically with full speed into the wall" the server is Semi-Serious, not everything is going to be realistic especially on gmod. However I do think its a bit dumb that after he saw you have weapons as you mugged him he is supposed to rp "fear for his life" so realistically he shouldn't have came back to chase you down to do whatever he done after he had you at gun point. Not sure about the full thing but JaSch shouldn't have came after you again after being mugged.

Don't post in player reports that you are uninvolved with.

Warned by [FL] Lewwings
Are you involved, no?
Are you doing the admin's work by commenting whenever it's a rule-break or not, yes?

Do you get to decide, whenever it's semi-serious or not? Driving with full-speed into a wall, is common sense not to do, even in GMOD.
Do you know why it could be FailRP? Cause no one in the right mind would with full speed, crash into the wall, especially seeing that the other car is stopped.
You can clearly see that we stopped the car for around 4seconds. there was no reason to crash into us.
I have a recording showing that this was not intended. He actually is trying to screw me over.
I called an paramedic right after.

Give me a few minutes to upload it...
This is not a matter of you not intending to do it.
You full-speeded right into the wall, which caused the CDM to begin with. After we stopped, it was obvious someone was going to get out on that side. Now the question should be is that enough for a FailRP case, and I would personally think yes, cause I've seen it before in other cases also taking into consideration that now we aren't talking about generally ramming into a wall, this is a specific case which is why it's a fail roleplay. Seeing all the arguments that have been brought by both me and Art, in which we have the video and picture as evidence for.
I hope the staff can see through with this one.
This is the last comment on my end.
Anyways...

here's my evidence that this was an accident...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-pg1CT29sI

You can even see them leaving together after mugging me. Daniel was having a sit with us about something else, so he actually witnessed that you two where together.
So, I'd indeed say that the friend was invovled. If you know that someone is mugging people you're in a car with, heavily armed, not calling the police and not helping the victims.. that makes you an associate in my eyes.
So.. you're lying? In the courthouse? Really?

Quick edit: "After he took my friend hostage, that had nothing to do with the mug, that I did before." - this sentence is a lie.
Hehe, I'm actually having a laugh at your logic.
"You can even see them leaving together after mugging me"
I feel like you are contradicting yourself here, so I'll just let your words speak for yourself even though this brings nothing important to the case other than wanting to prove that you did this out of anger.
So you just claimed that I mugged you, I did not, I was not armed, I did not ask for anything, I was simply spectating as you called me "associate". This is like saying that, "oh because you were there, means you committed the crime aswell" No it does not, if I don't wanna call the police or help does not mean that I did the crime, I can't control Art and therefore your argument holds no-logical value. So you just openly lied, saying that I mugged you and tried to twist it in your own way.
(06-19-2021, 06:45 PM)Bonez Wrote: Hehe, I'm actually having a laugh at your logic.
"You can even see them leaving together after mugging me"
I feel like you are contradicting yourself here, so I'll just let your words speak for yourself even though this brings nothing important to the case other than wanting to prove that you did this out of anger.
So you just claimed that I mugged you, I did not, I was not armed, I did not ask for anything, I was simply spectating as you called me "associate". This is like saying that, "oh because you were there, means you committed the crime aswell" No it does not, if I don't wanna call the police or help does not mean that I did the crime, I can't control Art and therefore your argument holds no-logical value. So you just openly lied, saying that I mugged you and tried to twist it in your own way.

I've never said that you mugged me. But you where an associate in that crime-scene, since your character was in the car with the one that mugged me, fully aware of what was gonna happen. (Since he was armed).
After the case, your character wasn't calling the police nor helping the victim. 
In my eyes, that makes you an associate.

Also - I would truly appreciate if you'd try not to refer me to as someone with anger-problems, nor taunt me about it. This thread is there to report players that break the rules. Not to share your oppinion about someone that might also be a little insulting/harassing. Because, well, yeah I do indeed feel harassed by the way of you talking down on me.