Rino
Reported User(s): Rino

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130031570

Date & Time (GMT): 16/5/21 @ 02:41 GMT

Summary of the incident
The president had just been killed. this user ran up to us with an ar-15 on his back so I put them under fear RP. not long after others did as well. they then pulled out their gun witch resulted in them getting shot. I'm also going to point out their job title was invalid based on rule 2.7. later after this, I found out they were an "undercover" police officer. in this case, they should know what to do and not pull a gun. they should have followed fear RP and roleplayed it out. also someone with 1800+ hours should know better

Evidence
Well, let's begin with. I didn't even start to shot and I was aiming to the ground while I picked up my m4, also. I was trying to show you guys that I was an undercover cop but you, Riggs. Started to fire at me without have anytime to show you guys.

now about the job title, I asked the admins like 15minutes before if I was allowed to change job name so it would be harder for people to META-Gaming that I was an undercover cop. But I never got an answer while there were at least two trial admins on the server...

I just think this PR is bullshit really.

EDIT: Also, I've seen people every year I have played on FL, someone have this Job-title as an undercover cop without any problems?

Regards,
Fearless Donator
I would also like you to upload a video with your mic ON because I did not hear anything that you said in-game...

otherwise, I don't think I can be punished for FearRP without knowing what you said.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(05-16-2021, 10:56 AM)RiNO Wrote: I would also like you to upload a video with your mic ON because I did not hear anything that you said in-game...

otherwise, I don't think I can be punished for FearRP without knowing what you said.

the mic issue is a consistent issue in my recording software. not having it won't change anything since videos like this of others FearRPing with my mic fucked in video has been punished.
Now the fact you only pointed it at the ground does not matter. you still pulled out a weapon under fear RP by 2 or 3 users
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
(05-16-2021, 08:24 PM)Riggs Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 10:56 AM)RiNO Wrote: I would also like you to upload a video with your mic ON because I did not hear anything that you said in-game...

the mic issue is a consistent issue in my recording software. not having it won't change anything since videos like this of others FearRPing with my mic fucked in video has been punished.
Now the fact you only pointed it at the ground does not matter. you still pulled out a weapon under fear RP by 2 or 3 users

But for fuck sake, I was a COP. Remember that. And you shall not open fire.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(05-16-2021, 08:28 PM)RiNO Wrote:

One: no I can't remember that because I did not know at the time.

Two: You pulled a gun out and it wasn't on safety. I feared for my life and was concerned for the safety of the public. my last option was to shoot. the taser would not have worked.

Also please stop cursing in your comments. there's no need
(05-16-2021, 09:10 PM)Riggs Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 08:28 PM)RiNO Wrote:

One: no I can't remember that because I did not know at the time.

Two: You pulled a gun out and it wasn't on safety. I feared for my life and was concerned for the safety of the public. my last option was to shoot. the taser would not have worked.

Also please stop cursing in your comments. there's no need

Let's just wait until an admin comes to a conclusion.

I've put out all my points in this situation.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
There isn't enough evidence in this PR to prove FearRP was broken. For FearRP to come into effect an order must be given, this isn't clear in the video as there is no microphone audio and it isn't obvious from the reactions of everyone around as to what that order was. The accused has also stated that no audible order was given which leaves me with doubt.

I will give 24 hours for further evidence to be provided.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-16-2021, 11:40 PM)Pollux Wrote: There isn't enough evidence in this PR to prove FearRP was broken. For FearRP to come into effect an order must be given, this isn't clear in the video as there is no microphone audio and it isn't obvious from the reactions of everyone around as to what that order was. The accused has also stated that no audible order was given which leaves me with doubt.

I will give 24 hours for further evidence to be provided.
the video is clear enough in my eyes and clearly other staffs eyes since videos like this (with broken microphone input) have been used before to punish users for FearRP many times
No evidence of a command to start FearRP was given, so I won't be doing anything on that part. I would like to note that you shouldn't assume people will know you're an undercover cop though as it isn't always clear, just go along with it for a second and prove you're a cop.

Declined
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork