Pollux kevlar system
There was a vote on here https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97698 You can clearly see that almost all the people don't like the new kevlar system. Only Pollux likes it as I can see from here. Why do we have to vote if it won't change anything? our opinion is nothing as I can see from this. 

Also pretty disrespectful to close that thread.
I think the problem boils down to the fact that people like to complain about anything and everything. Now don't get me wrong the current Kevlar system isn't perfect, but its fairer. AggressiveRP isn't RP and I'll stand by that, in its current state it just blast people for the sake of blasting them. Kevlar was a grossly OP system within it too, in no way would a real Kevlar vest be able to withstand the entire might of the US Army, which the old system does. Like the current weapon system the armour system itself is a fairer way to give everyone a chance in Aggressive 'RP'.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Kappatalist
(05-06-2021, 01:30 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I think the problem boils down to the fact that people like to complain about anything and everything. Now don't get me wrong the current Kevlar system isn't perfect, but its fairer. AggressiveRP isn't RP and I'll stand by that, in its current state it just blast people for the sake of blasting them. Kevlar was a grossly OP system within it too, in no way would a real Kevlar vest be able to withstand the entire might of the US Army, which the old system does. Like the current weapon system the armour system itself is a fairer way to give everyone a chance in Aggressive 'RP'.
What are u talking about ? you guys litterly killed aggrp with the farming update and this kevlar system.
(05-06-2021, 01:30 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I think the problem boils down to the fact that people like to complain about anything and everything. Now don't get me wrong the current Kevlar system isn't perfect, but its fairer. AggressiveRP isn't RP and I'll stand by that, in its current state it just blast people for the sake of blasting them. Kevlar was a grossly OP system within it too, in no way would a real Kevlar vest be able to withstand the entire might of the US Army, which the old system does. Like the current weapon system the armour system itself is a fairer way to give everyone a chance in Aggressive 'RP'.
Who asked to change the kevlars? was there a suggestion? maybe a vote for it? no u guys just changed it for nothing. it was perfect for years.
In my opinion Yes the new system is a bit annoying but realistic.
I cant count with my hand how many times 1 guy (with the old system) with constant binds and health kits/kevlar has
Just gone on straight shootouts with police none stop and you keep putting mags on him but wont affect it because he is constantly being healed and constantly replacing kevlar. The new system you need proper cover and strategy to move in a well covered area instead of rushing.

Also im sure theres a disclaimer they made stating that just because you get more +supports than -supports that does not mean they will do it. At the end we are suggesting it and its up to them what they do.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Kappatalist
(05-06-2021, 01:39 PM)Georgy Wrote: In my opinion Yes the new system is a bit annoying but realistic.
I cant count with my hand how many times 1 guy (with the old system) with constant binds and health kits/kevlar has
Just gone on straight shootouts with police none stop and you keep putting mags on him but wont affect it because he is constantly being healed and constantly replacing kevlar. The new system you need proper cover and strategy to move in a well covered area instead of rushing.

Also im sure theres a disclaimer they made stating that just because you get more +supports than -supports that does not mean they will do it. At the end we are suggesting it and its up to them what they do.
I agree its more realistic but still people want to see changes on the system.  i can still spam medkits and kevlars now also
The following 1 user Likes ART's post:
We shouldn‘t forget that this is still a game. Of course it‘s a realistic RP server but if someone wants extreme realism he should just play a Simulator. No offense there
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
The following 1 user Likes 2021's post:
  • ART
(05-06-2021, 01:42 PM)ART Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 01:39 PM)Georgy Wrote: In my opinion Yes the new system is a bit annoying but realistic.

I agree its more realistic but still people want to see changes on the system.  i can still spam medkits and kevlars now also
Yes but that takes time to put in place, you cant run around still shooting while putting it on like it was back then...Also kevlars take a little more damage so people don’t run like maniacs running and jumping dodging bullers like this is some bunny hop server lmao. Unrealistic shootouts just irritate me.
The original Cuban Minge
What you guys suggesting is what i used to do as a minge lmao... no offense.
I would just run around shooting things and they couldnt kill me because Kevlar was OP af... you could take shots like a rock and still be good. Thats no good man.
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Kappatalist
Stop using discussions as a suggestion v2 after a suggestion gets declined. Refer to what I said on the other thread: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid872649

I've already stated everything on that and I'm not going to repeat myself here. Read the thread and my responses to it if you want to know what is happening and why.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork