[DENIED] Hawkcoder
Playername: [FL:RP] Hawkcoder

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33469486

Time in GMT: Around 22:15 - 22:30

Summary: Minging my Shop,

Walks up to my shooting range and jumps the safety barrier. Does this about 3 times before I start recording. I think he's going to do it again so I start. Sure enough I get on with trying to make it Un-jump able before he comes back, and he does.
I know you can't read the chat as I'm messing about with the settings but basically, He comes back and does it again.
I tell him I recorded before I involved an Admin (Killjoy). He denies doing it and seeing as I haven't called Kill.. He does it again
. I tell him again I recorded it and have "Video Evidence". He comes down and says /me humps achies leg.
He can't even spell 'Archie's'.. made me laugh a bit.
So then I get his steam ID and forget to get some Console.

P.s. I know that you can't read the chat logs. I'm still new to WeGame and it's settings. I'm just trying to get an easy FRAPS.

P.S.S The Unemployed guy behind me was Darksith something. I'll use him as a witness but then again.. I don't like relying on a witness.

Link to Video of Bad Quality is:
http://www.wegame.com/watch/minge-2/

At the time of posting the video was being processed, if it doesn't work then feel free close this due to no evidence.
Hey its me darksith661 and yes i am the witness, and i support baning him. all of the things shark said are 100% true
(10-20-2010, 10:01 PM)[FL:RP]Shark Wrote: Playername: [FL:RP] Hawkcoder

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33469486

Time in GMT: Around 22:15 - 22:30

Summary: Minging my Shop,

Walks up to my shooting range and jumps the safety barrier. Does this about 3 times before I start recording. I think he's going to do it again so I start. Sure enough I get on with trying to make it Un-jump able before he comes back, and he does.
I know you can't read the chat as I'm messing about with the settings but basically, He comes back and does it again.
I tell him I recorded before I involved an Admin (Killjoy). He denies doing it and seeing as I haven't called Kill.. He does it again
. I tell him again I recorded it and have "Video Evidence". He comes down and says /me humps achies leg.
He can't even spell 'Archie's'.. made me laugh a bit.
So then I get his steam ID and forget to get some Console.

P.s. I know that you can't read the chat logs. I'm still new to WeGame and it's settings. I'm just trying to get an easy FRAPS.

P.S.S The Unemployed guy behind me was Darksith something. I'll use him as a witness but then again.. I don't like relying on a witness.

Link to Video of Bad Quality is:
http://www.wegame.com/watch/minge-2/

At the time of posting the video was being processed, if it doesn't work then feel free close this due to no evidence.

I don't really get what you're saying he did? Jumping into something you built isnt a rule break ... unless he prop surfed in?
Nah - Just generally minging while I try to fix it.. I just want a short ban to stop his FailRP.
As i remember this guy is kinda anoying..
And as, i think it was Soul that made a thread about it, other people isent withnesses so good you took a video about it:3
And i know how anoying this is! So maybe just a short ban for like an hour.
(10-23-2010, 04:51 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: So maybe just a short ban for like an hour.

Which makes threads like this worthwhile? Tounge

If he gets an hour ban - chances are he'll be unbanned before he even plays next time Tounge He'll never know. lol
Well, i dont see the point if him getting banned for over an hour for jumping in and out of the shop. Even tho the movie wouldent show so i dunno how bad it is..
I can't really see the video, and Ban him for what jumping on your shooting range?

I don't really see anything in the rules saying "Do not jump on peoples props"

Unless it was some sort of propclimbing, but I don't think it was
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Yeah, I don't think you should ban him...
But maybe give him a warning next time an admin sees him on the server?
Cuz he is a annoying as hell, yesterday i went on the server for like 30 minutes to just fuck around a bit, and I spawn my car, that douche just minge grabs and drives away...
I was chasing him for a while but then looked at my clock and it said "2:30 AM" I'm like.. Bed time ;D
(10-24-2010, 08:35 AM)Enfuze Wrote: Yeah, I don't think you should ban him...
But maybe give him a warning next time an admin sees him on the server?
Cuz he is a annoying as hell, yesterday i went on the server for like 30 minutes to just fuck around a bit, and I spawn my car, that douche just minge grabs and drives away...
I was chasing him for a while but then looked at my clock and it said "2:30 AM" I'm like.. Bed time ;D

Spawn-stealing others cars is as low as you can get. This guy seriously needs a talk to, if not a ban,