dimend miner, Shmulik
Reported User(s): STEAM_0:0:62202963, STEAM_0:0:169397287

Reported User's SteamID: dimend miner, Shmulik

Date & Time (GMT): 21/4/21 @ 16:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
It started off with dimend continuously blocking my way from driving, jaywalking as in running in front of cars and knocking on my car. I already told them to get off the streets while pointing my tazer and he just kept on doing what he was doing. I tazed him cuffed him and when he got up he started running off so I kept telling them to stop walking continuously. I'm not sure why but anytime I want my mic to be recorded I have to turn it off and back on in the settings and I didn't do that this time so my mic wasn't recorded. Basically I was saying "stop moving" or similar things the entire time. Then Shmulik came around and took him in his car, and also breaking FearRP/ I pointed a gun and yelled at both to get out and then he tried to run me over and drove off. Even when I tried to arrest Shmulik later he kept breaking FearRP until I just said 'I'm recording' which is when he stopped (I forgot to save this specifically though)

Evidence
Player report reviewed and approved.

The case against Shmulik has been denied due to insufficient evidence of rule breakages in this case, since he does not actually become involved in the evidence until the last 6 seconds. It cannot be proven that FearRP was broken by him as the video cuts off too soon to judge it properly. Therefore no sanctions will be issued against him in this case.

The case against dimend miner (also known as Bismo) has been approved due to his obvious ignorance of your FearRP initiation (I mean why else would you have chased him with a tazer while using voice communication, before tazing to disable him?). Due to his hours and recent activity on the servers, I expect him to know way better at this point, therefore a 1 day suspension for breaking FearRP will be issued out.

Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]