uǝpɐʞ
Reported User(s): uǝpɐʞ

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132719388

Date & Time (GMT): 19/4/21 @ 21:25 GMT

Summary of the incident
I received a call about someone stealing a police car. this guy was the only guy there. they then broke fearRP and cdmed me

Evidence
I was the caller, reported was also prop pushing cars behind me right after I opened the way for police to drive in
(04-19-2021, 08:59 PM)MrTibo Wrote: I was the caller, reported was also prop pushing cars behind me right after I opened the way for police to drive in

can confirm they were also prop pushing, i will grab the clip if needed
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
Hello Riggs!
Thank you for posting this Player Report!

APPROVED

The accused is found guilty of what he is accused of in this player report!

The accused violated the following rules:

[3.4] You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

[3.4b] You cannot run or drive away from someone when they have you at gunpoint. Exception: If you are in a vehicle and their weapon is a taser, FearRP does not apply. Exception: SWAT Van must be entered via the rear doors for FearRP to apply to its occupants.

[8.1] Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone. The only exception to this being when you are in an active car chase, but you must call at your nearest convenience.

The accused will be punished with the following:

1 day ban
1h Vehicle Blacklist
[Image: TglJDob.png]