Artcican
Reported User(s): Artcican

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126536255

Date & Time (GMT): 18/4/21 @ 6:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was Secret Service. The officer put me under gunpoint. The president informed him a dozen of times that I was his Secret Service agent. He still pointed a gun at me. After a shootout, the situation calmed down a bit. But then the officer got butthurt because I told him to keep driving. He jumped out, pulled a gun on me again (while knowing that I was secret service) and ordered me to put away the gun (which there is no reason for, he just wanted a reason to shoot me). After I refused, he shot me dead on the spot. I never pointed a gun at him while he shot me. This is a clear case of RDM, and if he claims fearrp then it is backseat administration. Thank you.

I would also like to ask for a refund for the AK, or that the reported user gives it back. Furthermore, I'd like this case to be handled by someone other than Lewwings, since he showed no interest in dealing with the situation in game after an admin call (probably biased).

Evidence
Player report under review.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Not only did you not have a weapons pass but you failed to obey the orders of law enforcement and then proceeded to try hold us at gun point also you got what you deserved and as far as i'm aware i was well within my rights to take the action that was taken.
(04-18-2021, 04:14 PM)Arctican Wrote: Not only did you not have a weapons pass but you failed to obey the orders of law enforcement and then proceeded to try hold us at gun point also you got what you deserved and *as far as i'm aware i was well within my rights to take the action that was taken.*
Involved

So you disregarded the multiple times I told you he was my Secret Servie agent and you now pretend you did nothing wrong. He did not even have you at gunpoint when you shot him dead. Also, the orders from the president to stop having him at gunpoint were ignored by both you and the other police officer. Also pretty sure murdering another government employee is failrp for the police.
I'd also like to add this is not where the situation started on the video, we rolled up to a distress call from the VP saying he was a hostage and found you holding an AK-47 so my first reaction was to address the guy holding said AK-47.
Coming from a mingey president i can't take anything you say seriously, you can't allow someone without a pass to hold such a position and you especially cannot allow them to hold officers under gun point. I will also reiterate the fact once again that this video is indeed cut short.
(04-18-2021, 04:18 PM)Arctican Wrote: I'd also like to add this is not where the situation started on the video, we rolled up to a distress call from the VP saying he was a hostage and found you holding an AK-47 so my first reaction was to address the guy holding said AK-47.

He was with me and I told you that he was not the one who had taken the vice president hostage and that he was my SS agent. Not to mention that this is completely irrelevant
(04-18-2021, 04:20 PM)Arctican Wrote: Coming from a mingey president i can't take anything you say seriously, you can't allow someone without a pass to hold such a position and you especially cannot allow them to hold officers under gun point. I will also reiterate the fact once again that this video is indeed cut short.

So show your own video if your claim is true. It is also FailRP to ignore the president's direct orders because you think he is "mingey". That decision is not your to make and you should call for an admin instead of taking the matter into you own hands. Also, he did not hold you at gunpoint, he was protecting me
Not irrelevant at all, and i don't recall you saying anything about him not being said hostage taker and like stated previously he had no pass and therefor no rights to be SS.
(04-18-2021, 04:22 PM)Arctican Wrote: Not irrelevant at all, and i don't recall you saying anything about him not being said hostage taker and like stated previously he had no pass and therefor no rights to be SS.

You never even asked to see his pass, how could you know. Also, pretty evident that he is not the hostage taker when he has been guarding me and is SS.