Dual
Reported User(s): Dual

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59797985

Date & Time (GMT): 18/4/21 @ 03:38 GMT

Summary of the incident
Dual called for backup due to the apartment above mine having weapons out, while this isn't actually illegal as it was on private property and there was no president at the time. See Perma law 9.

The rest of the police force roll up to the Bluefin apartments and raid my property for some reason along with the flat above mine.

I'm actually unsure of how many people to include in this report, since the whole police force was complicit with both of the random raids. I've uploaded the whole 5 minute clip for sanity, so there might be clips of me alt tabbing. 

You can see at the end of the clip that none of them can produce a valid reason for raiding me. In fact they allude to having raided me for having the audacity of owning an apartment below a team of rebels.

Evidence
Involved

I was one of the police raiding, we got a call to bluefin apartments about armed men then we heard arming up and a shotgun so this was immediately worrying to us and we have to search every floor for our and everyones safety, shortly bringing us to your floor, one of the officers with me (can't remember steam name) asked if anyone was in there and we got no answer so we breached in (after getting a warrant of course) and proceeded to raid your base since you shot at us. After we raided your base we went up to the top floor and dealt with the other people that were heavily armed.
I know that a few officers alongside SWAT were searching for someone, we got a backup call over to bluefin (I can't remember who or why) so myself and a few other officers responded. When I arrived, I had a grenade thrown at me from the balcony and there were already multiple shots fired around the entire building (I know this wasn't you, but at the time we had no information apart from a call for backup). I don't know why officers initially raided your building, however given what was going on in the building I don't blame them for searching you thinking you were the one they were after. I do believe the general raid was fine from what I witnessed, so I'm going to be only looking at what is presented in the video.

The video doesn't really provide any evidence to prove anything here. While I do believe you may have just been raided due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time, I don't know this for sure as the entire building was chaotic with heavily armed men on several floors. I do know before the raid took place there were issues with heavily armed rebels across the city who were spotted and these rebels were the same ones who ran into Bluefin. I don't know if cops had any particular reason to raid you (I don't know if they heard you arming up or not in your building), however they would have reason to investigate your property anyway due to everything else going on. There is also no evidence against Duval (or any cop really), so I'm not sure why he was singled out here and no other cop was.

I'll leave this open for another day before concluding it to allow any additional comments, however right now there really isn't enough evidence to prove any rule breakage took place and I don't recall the cops doing anything clearly wrong either.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Declined
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork