Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh's death.
Sad 
On Friday, the 9/04/2021, Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh sadly passed away in Buckingham Palace. Now this tragic event has occurred, Operation Forth Bridge can commence. Operation Forth Bridge, is one of the strict procedures put in place for when the Duke of Edinburgh passed away. The plan sets out all the steps that must be followed, from national mourning to a burial site. A separate plan is made for the Queen - titled Operation Unicorn. “His Royal Highness passed away peacefully this morning at Windsor Castle,” the royal family announced. The Queen will enter a mourning period where public appearances are cancelled for what is expected to be an eight-day mourning period. No laws would be made during that period.

What do you guys think about this?  Whistle
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Sad to hear he’s passed away, but I’d like to think he’s enjoyed his life getting to the age of 99, he’s been in & out of hospital for years so if anything I hope he can now rest in peace.

I don’t think thinking about mourning procedures at the moment is top of anyone’s agenda.

Sad day for the UK.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Ducktard, Grizzly
Sad to hear him pass, while I don't think the royal family really does anything much for anyone. You wouldn't wish death upon anyone, having said that Falc is right. The amount of hospital visits indicates his last years may have not been the best. Hope now he can rest wherever you go after death.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
He was nearly able to get a letter from the queen! Sad
A great loss for Britain. May he rest in peace after his many decades of public service.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]