lost AWPs
so i was in the presidents office i pulled out my awp i got off the inventory but didnt show up anywhere so can you do something beacose i paid 20000$ for it please.
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
steam id ===== STEAM_0:0:31509101 ps:i lost 2 awps there so its 40000$total losss Sad
Yes, I know that problem when your gun won't apear do not try to get another gun out, you'll lose these however I can't help you more.
I think an admin should refund you.
I'm afraid but even if we would check the logs it would only show as that you used a weapon, it wouldn't show us whether it actually came out of the inventory or not. Don't think we will be able to refund you without proof of the items really being lost due to a bug.
Dare to think!
jan IT:i agree i was like FFFFUUUUUU there lol but OT: wheres dat gift u promised >Cheese
(02-14-2012, 01:50 PM)singularity Wrote: jan IT:i agree i was like FFFFUUUUUU there lol but OT: wheres dat gift u promised >Cheese

Be patient, it's all about patience..........
but can you see is it in my inventory nudel?
Well, you COULD passive RP, and not have to worry about losing weapons.
but im de SS marksman i cant do my job without them and in any way i lost 40000$ for nothing and im not rly rich i have only 89k overall.
You were SS when you spawned the Awps? I don't think you lose them, when you spawn guns as SS. It just says, "You cannot spawn guns as SS".