Stock Exchange
Its My Birthday! 
Where you can buy and sell Stock's

[Image: jtkurvo.png]

Welcome to an all new platform to revolutionise today's businesses and investors in a rapidly growing market stock exchange, the San Renevo Stock Exchange/"SRSE"
wants to establish a foot hold on the cities open market and allow businesses the opportunity to attract investors for growth and expansion. Whether you're a brand
new startup, an established conglomerate, hedge fund investors or someone looking to enter the world of trade the San Renevo Stock Exchange/"SRSE"
wants to provide you with the tools are resources to succeed in today's market.

Terms and conditions

Spoiler :
Terms and conditions

I promise, I will not take out my own money before all investors are compensated.
This project is evaluated in 6 months. At that time I will reevaluate if the project should continue.
The presale of stocks closes if all 10 mio. stocks are bought at a locked rate of $1.000, or the stock exchange opens.
Until the stock exchange opens one can always pull out from the pre bought stocks. This gives a pay-back of the number of stocks multiplied by $1.000, and whatever (positive or negative) dividend is made after the original sale.
The pull out has to be completely finalized before opening of the stock exchange.
The stock exchange opens at monday 6/4/2021 at 8:00 PM GMT / 20:00 GMT.
The stock exchange is open at least once a week throughout the time period.
When the stock exchange opens the new phase begins. In this new phase, there is no more sale of stocks from me. Then new investors have to buy from current stock owners, where these two people will agree on the price amongst themself. Upon an agreed sale, should these two people come and see me within the stocks exchange opening hours to finalize the sale.
Upon sale to another party does the selling person receive the individual agreed upon stock price multiplied by number of stocks, and whatever (positive or negative) dividend is made after the original sale.

The following 5 users Like Aly's post:
  • max., Chech, Blaz, Seifenspende, Teendiver
This is a Ponzi scheme, be careful.
daamnn love seeing myself get richer on a graph in a video game
#banshadowremover
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Ryan's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Blaz