idk

Why should you be unbanned?
Your name: Bosca

Your ban ID: 84552

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:513972692

Reason: D/C To avoid arrest

Staff member who banned you: Dan

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Being completely honest, I just panicked in the scenario I was presented with. I hit some guy completely new to the server and was tazed. In High sight it wasn't the best move tbh to retry in console however I'm just so used to it on other servers I play on where there is no rules on leaving along with the fact I panicked. I'm just asking for a bit of leniency considering I'm brand new to the server and was given no real sit even though I came back. I just honesty want to rash this out so that 1. I can continue to play on the server and get to know the rules and 2. get to involve myself in the community. I feel that the ban was somewhat unjust not being given a sit or any explanation at all and being on the server 5 minutes. Thanks for reading. I'll leave it up to you
Thank you for making this UBR Bosca,

You were banned for d/c to avoid arrest I appreciate you are a new player the reason there was no sit was when the request came through stating you left after being tased I checked the logs and I went back into the game to issue the ban I didn't see you had rejoined. You stated that on other servers that there was no such rule of reconnecting to avoid arrest but it is still your responsibility to read the rules when you join.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Denied as the user didn't reply to Daniel within the time and the user's ban is already expired in-game.

Closed & Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!