Dan, Bluebeartony, Cherno
Reported User(s): Dan, Bluebeartony, Cherno

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Date & Time (GMT): 03/31/21 @ 12:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Well, this incident involved Dan which I already had a report against this morning for using his police job for the wrong reasons and other stuff. But anyway, this time I was talking to a guy named Rizzy Jr. (STEAM_0:0:526528460) He had a warrant against him, but he said it wasn't for a valid reason and just was given on to him so I let him in my house. No one saw him so it wouldn't fall under them seeing a dangerous suspect get in the house. I locked him in the bathroom and soon after, these three came running up to my house so I locked the door. They said they had a warrant against me but I told them multiple times to leave and I don't have a house warrant or else I'd be able to see it. Finally, they rammed my door down for no reason and kept handcuffing me and tazing me for "talking back." They tried putting a warrant out for me for fleeing but no one accepted.They also tell me they're in a discord call with the person in my house which could be a possibility because my car was behind the house and they had no idea I was talking to him or even letting him in otherwise. I couldn't fit Bluebear and Chemo's Steam ID's in there so here they are: STEAM_0:1:447362970, STEAM_0:1:51871490. I also somehow have no audio on my video so I cut it a bit since its silent to just get the idea of what they were doing. In the chat it was also said they were commiting failrp with other people.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/FPSlbLzaD04
Player report reviewed and approved.

All three users being reported in this case have been punished for their actions or for actions similar to this already. This simply adds to it.

Dan and Cherno have both received 2 day bans from myself for their behaviour on the server earlier today. Bluebeartony has received a 3 hour blacklist from the Police team from Pollux for random warrants/arrests.

Thank you. Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Moved
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.