Rule Clarification
So I haven't posted in a long time and want to create an organization but want to find someone to help make one that would look good, because what ever I muster up wont. I was wondering what rules if any there were about making a post in the marketplace or off topic section, etc., about getting help via payment through ig money/items or even irl cash payment. I figure not many people if any would be willing to put effort and time into creating a visually pleasing page to a certain criteria without being compensated somehow. I read through the server and forum rules and term and services to see if there was anything that said something about exchanging ig/irl money for out of game services, but no luck. Thanks in advance.
Hi Blunt,

You are able to exchange in-game money or items for forums threads etc. the rule only covers the use of IRL money for payment as being disallowed or using in-game currency for transactions outwith FL’s services.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Dragnort_
(03-23-2021, 11:36 AM)RedPanda Wrote: Hi Blunt,

You are able to exchange in-game money or items for forums threads etc. the rule only covers the use of IRL money for payment as being disallowed or using in-game currency for transactions outwith FL’s services.
 Sweet, thanks for the quick reply. In that case i need a page made lol