[FL] Ryan
Your Name: nvality

Accused Staff Member: [FL] Ryan

Involved users
nvality, Aero, [FL] Ryan

Date & Time (GMT): 15/3/21 @ 17:44 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
Aero and myself were running from the police in which was FL Ryan and another officer. As seen in the video, coming around a turn we are rammed outside the map, frozen in midair unable to do anything. This is a major flaw with the map as it has happened to me multiple times, and it should be noted that each time this has happened to me previously the RP is paused and I am put back where I left off... but that's besides the point. This is where I feel Ryan used his admin power unfairly to his advantage. This time since an admin was the one chasing us, I feel he used the situation as an excuse to catch us. After flying up and pulling us out, he instantly pulls out a gun and tells us to get out or we are breaking fear RP. So basically because we got glitched into the map, Ryan was able to just teleport from chasing to us to having us at a complete stop and at gunpoint rather than getting back in his car and resuming RP. We had zero chance of escaping or getting out and defending ourselves because of a glitch... . As clearly shown in the evidence, we would have been perfectly fine to keep driving away if we didn't get glitched. Also, if this were a normal cop chasing us, the situation wouldn't have played out the same (at least from previous experience).  Finally, the fact that me and my partner were both armed with expensive equipment that was essentially lost due to something out of our control also made the situation slightly annoying. 

After I was arrested and served jail time I returned to the scene and tried to explain why I was frustrated and Ryan being the funny guy he is he said "I don't remember asking" . I then called him immature after he had drove away, which clearly angered him so he came back and banned me. First off I was talking in character, so Ryan had no reason to come back and ban me because it hurt his feelings.  All in all the whole situation in my eyes was handled poorly as I have had multiple admin sits before that actually had either taught me a lesson or we came to an agreement.

I was also conflicted whether to post this in ban appeal or staff report, however I think this situation fits best here.

*My clips are evidence in the sense that they show the events happening, however unfortunately my OBS was capturing Spotify audio rather than the in-game audio. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTBttJAm_sg
You were stuck before the @ call was sent, whether or not you were saved from an admin would not have changed the roleplay situation - This is an invalid abuse case. I also don't see any rule breakage or any unfair punishment here - denied
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]