Mining Spot
Bug 
Title of Bug: Mining Spot

Description: 
There are 2 spots that usually had rocks for mining, near the warehouse at lake and the one by spawn both of those stopped producing rocks which kind of makes rocks scarce when there are 2+ people mining, I asked around before if they were reduced but I was told no its just broken

Evidence: 
None I guess
They have timers for when they respawn, it normally takes a while for them to respawn.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(03-14-2021, 12:02 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: They have timers for when they respawn, it normally takes a while for them to respawn.
The one by the lake warehouse and the spawn don't spawn at all, there's 2 by lake the one by the firefighter and one to the left of the warehouse, the one to the left of warehouse is broken and there should be a spot beside the tunnel a spawn but that's broken too rocks don't spawn there at all
I am on the server now and they are all spawned.

Are you saying the dont respawn after being mined?

-Removed by Steven8ken
(03-14-2021, 01:13 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: I am on the server now and they are all spawned.

Are you saying the dont respawn after being mined?
I am on with you lol just saw it why didn't u pm me Tounge anyways uhh the one beside spawn and the one by the lake ill pm u
For Devs, Lake warehouse isnt spawning, and the pearl plaza tunnel isnt spawning either. Grassy and Lake spawn are fine

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Zharkan16
Fixed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork