Dav1d1050
Reported User(s): Dav1d1050

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:239610099

Date & Time (GMT): 12/3/21 @ 19:55 GMT

Summary of the incident
I had the reported player under Fear RP and took out my handcuffs to cuff him, that's when he decided to break FearRP and get into his car and drive away. This user has a recent past history of this rule brakeage.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/3B_vJYJZL5k
Thank you for this Player Report, it is under review.

Is there any chance you have a recording with your voice included? I cannot judge a case fairly when I am missing half of the encounter (your audio).

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(03-13-2021, 01:30 AM)Lewwings Wrote: Thank you for this Player Report, it is under review.

Is there any chance you have a recording with your voice included? I cannot judge a case fairly when I am missing half of the encounter (your audio).
I do not have the recording with my voice recorded as it does not record my own microphone unfortunately :/ 

But you can see in the video bottom right I'm talking "Jacob Feeling" and you can see he complies with me at first when I tell him to get out of the vehicle. It's just as I switch to my cuffs he breaks the Fear RP and broke the rule:
 3.4c If someone switches from a gun to any kind of restraints in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.
Player report reviewed and approved.

After some consultation, I have come to the conclusion of issuing Dav1d1050 a 1 day ban for breaking FearRP. After some further review, it is obvious that Dav1d1050 was following your commands until you swapped to handcuffs, at which point he hopped back in his car despite FearRP still applying. My advice would be for him to take the time to read over the rules, specifically the rules regarding FearRP as this is his second suspension from the servers for this.

Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!