MaXo
Steam Name: MaXo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88321203

BanID: 84440

Ban Reason
Failrp (Warned and Blacklisted and keep going on OOC)

Staff Member: Violet DE Kittie

Involved users
Myself and violet

Why should you be unbanned?
First of all I just wanted to make it clear. I do not think that the reason why I got banned was "FailRP" (because it all happened in OOC) but instead it was her getting upset at me and using her power against me. The first paragraph is also the context of this whole "situation".

Some very stupid drama started after I copy and pasted the quran into the laws as a president as a joke and an argument started about how that quran wasn't accurate blablabla. The situation wasn't supposed to be taken seriously at all but then violet came in and teleported me on to the roof and gave me a blacklist for that.
About 10 minutes later that one radio glitch happened where every single player can hear the radio for 4-5 seconds. I then wrote in ooc chat "لا تفعل ذلك مرة أخرى وإلا سألكمك على وجهك" which translates to "Don't do it again or I'll punch you in the face". Obviously that was not supposed to be taken seriously. But "of course" violet did and teleported me onto the roof and just straight up told me I am getting a ban for 1 day, was being very unprofessional, rude and kept on interrupting me while I was trying to explain how ridiculous the situation was. It got so bad to the point I had to start writing in chat because she kept on talking over me louder and louder as I was talking. It's almost like violet banned me because she doesn't like me.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...idence.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png
(yes I am using discord to show the evidence because boomer)

If this gets denied, then I will from now on only talk about rainbows and how cute dogs are. Because if I say anything else an admin doesn't agree with it would result in an admin sit.
-MaXo
Hello MaXo,
I feel like my input here is related to the situation.
Yesterday you became president and wrote laws that were considered FailRP in my eyes, laws such as:

"If you see flying men with physguns, you are allowed to shoot them on sight"

"You are allowed to harrass all police officers".

I asked you to change this and write proper laws and you apologised and removed them. A couple minutes later you pasted a really long list in a different language without a translation of what it said and I reached to you and gave you a final chance to write proper laws and this time you did.

What you did is against rule 4.1 which states:

"In OOC chats, adverts, requests, job radios (not private radios) and broadcasts you must only speak in English; all other chats are international"

Kittie reached out to me earlier today about this when you did the exact thing once again as she knew I handled it yesterday, I told her I warned you twice about this yesterday so I am certain that she didn't punish you because "she doesn't like you". You simply ignored what both me and her adviced you multiple times which at the end resulted in you being punished.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Hello Maxo,
I confirmed with Taxi, that he did warning you for FailRP by putting the President Laws in a different language. I brought you to the roof and asked you if Taxi warned you for writing the president laws in a different language. So at this point, you really disrespect the Admins warning and decided to do it again. That's is the reason why I blacklisted you because it was a different language and the Quran. You then bring this to OOC by writing in a different language and PMing me, and I did explain to you again why I blacklisted you. Do you think to use Quran and Arabic words on the server by saying Jokes? Also, the reason I interrupt you when you try "explain" is because you were just acting innocent and didn't do any wrong and keep saying the same stuff while you being Failrp multiple times and ignore the Admins warning.
Rule 4.1 In OOC chats, adverts, requests, job radios (not private radios), and broadcasts you must only speak in English; all other chats are international.
You have 546 hours, and you should know better about the rules, but you ignore them for jokes? Then your ban is valid.
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
I recieved a blacklist from president. After that you decided to give me a ban for writing something in chat.

Blacklist ID: 110044

I recieved the ban 20 minutes after getting a blacklist from president. You just decided to ban me for "failRP" when in reality the reason why you banned me was because I wrote something in Arabic in OOC. I clearly stated that in my UBR. I didn't write anything in the laws after the blacklist because that was impossible since I was blacklisted. You can go see for yourself and you'll see that the blacklist went from 2 hours to 1 hour and 40 minutes meaning the ban was made 20 minutes after.
If you would have seen my screenshots you would have also seen me writing in Arabic in ooc once and a couple of minutes later me getting teleported. Meaning the ban had nothing to do IC or with rp whatsoever.
Also I forgot to mention this is a semi serious server. Meaning you don't reflect how your character IC would react instead you react like you would react OOC. I don't understand why anyone would go as far as banning someone for saying something in arabic. That would be a serious RP server not Semi Serious. Either the category should be changed to serious RP or just accept the way it is.
Photo 
Hello Again,
As I say, I blacklisted you for FairlRP because you copy-paste a different language as President Law and after receiving a blacklist, you repeat it again by putting a different language on OOC. Why did you need to write in Arabic on OOC? Why not just in English? And why you ignore rule 4.1?
(03-12-2021, 04:10 PM)Violet DE Kittie Wrote: Hello Again,
As I say, I blacklisted you for FairlRP because you copy-paste a different language as President Law and after receiving a blacklist, you repeat it again by putting a different language on OOC. Why did you need to write in Arabic on OOC? Why not just in English? And why you ignore rule 4.1?
I specifically asked you which rules I broke and you responded with it being failRP. What you forgot to mention is that I also broke rule 4.1 which I wasn't aware of at the time which is why I wrote in arabic in chat. You then banned me for a day. Your reason was failRP which isn't true. It was because of rule 4.1. Before you went away I asked you is the warning specifically for that rule and you responded with "If you do it again you will get a ban". That meaning if I break the failRP rule again I'll get banned (which I didn't do). Instead I broke the rule 4.1 and it was your job to tell me that's the rule I broke when I asked you. You failed to answer what I asked you leading to me writing arabic in chat.
Also think about it for 1 minute. How would you feel if you got banned on this server for writing something non offensive at all in chat. Yeah that is exactly the way I am feeling and the only way to describe it is that the ban reason is complete bs.
possibly ignored evidence "https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png"
(03-12-2021, 04:42 PM)MaXo Wrote: Possibly ignored evidence "https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/548889342832279552/819929879306698762/unknown.png"
When I ask you "do you know the rules?" You say yes then how could you don't know there is rule 4.1? Or you should read the rules after I blacklist You, but you didn't. With 546 hours on the server and still do not know the rules is not my fault. You have been blacklist for FailRP and Banned for break rules after have been warning. Which your punishment is valid.
1st - You put the Quran as President Law as a joke after Taxi Warn you twice. ( I don't think its a joke, you should respect Quran )
2nd - You write Arabic word on OOC after getting blacklist for the same reason ( I still don't think its joke ) 
Next time read the rules and follow them. 

DENIED

Closed & Moved