Accupuncture Experience
Roleplaying as the president with a serious joint and tense muscle problem.

A rather embarrassing story was revealed when the acupuncturist asked how his problems started.

Over the course of 2 'premium' sessions, 40 minutes was spent with the lovely acupuncturist and I even managed to snag his phone number at the end.

Overall thanks to Grizzly for his fun roleplay experience.

Joe
The following 3 users Like nitronjoe's post:
  • Tim, Grizzly, Lewwings
I am sorry for pulling those big white pills into your ***
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 1 user Likes RoCKy's post:
  • nitronjoe
Joy Joy
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
The following 2 users Like max.'s post:
  • Tim, nitronjoe
Thanks for coming in mate! I could barely hold myself together, so close to falling off my chair at one point.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 2 users Like Grizzly's post:
  • Tim, Blaz
(03-01-2021, 01:09 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Thanks for coming in mate! I could barely hold myself together, so close to falling off my chair at one point.
Mate I was on call with my girlfriend while you were treating me, she was so confused why I kept moaning  Wink Joy Joy
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
(03-01-2021, 08:03 AM)Blaz Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 01:09 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Thanks for coming in mate! I could barely hold myself together, so close to falling off my chair at one point.
Mate I was on call with my girlfriend while you were treating me, she was so confused why I kept moaning  Wink Joy Joy

Bigeyes
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • Blaz

Aren't you 14? Cringe.
(03-01-2021, 07:29 PM)nitronjoe Wrote:

Aren't you 14? Cringe.
...shush
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
(03-01-2021, 07:29 PM)nitronjoe Wrote:

Aren't you 14? Cringe.
We were happy that you visited our Studio.. I hope you feel calm now after your experience Wink lol
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Wow! It seemed like your roleplay here made a lot of people enjoy themselves!
I am glad you involved yourself with other people and had a fun time!

40 minutes is a long time!

I am sure the whole staff and Event team agrees you have great potential! Congratulations on your first point!
keep it up.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • nitronjoe