SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149803715

BlacklistID(s): 109858

Blacklist Reason
RDM

Staff Member: Daniel G

Involved users
Don't know who els

Why should you be unblacklisted?
So, what happened was a cop was pointing an MP5 at an Irish Mob associate, so I took out my gun and I was Immediantly sprayed down, so I said oh okay. Next thing I know, Daniel G drags me on top of a building saying I RDMed someone apparently. Keep it mind, that I merely took my gun out. Never shot or even kill someone. I asked for a different admin because the situation was pretty bizarre, and I was denied one. I was never showed logs that I killed someone in that situation with the cop or any evidence I did
Hello Sean,
thank you for making the UBR
Let me explain my POV I was watching you and -(P)- Dabster -. -(P)- Dabster had another mafia member under FearRP you were behind a small wall at pearl plaza parking and you pulled a gun out -(P)- Dabster came round and you shot he then gunned you down. In my eyes, this was enough to warrant a blacklist as it is a crime in the city the one error I think I have made here is the reasoning of your blacklist.

I have also discussed this with Taxi.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
If the reasoning is wrong, then yeah I get it thats fine, however I never shot at all
From my view, you did shoot the gun.
Regarding the blacklist in my eyes, I think it is still valid as you pulled out a weapon in public which is classed as crime in the city.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Hello Sean,
Thank you for making this unblacklist request!
I will reach out to you shortly!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Bro? I don't think you can blacklist me for pulling a gun out... You have ZERO proof whether or not I even shot. I know for a fact I didn't shoot. Just because you THINK I shot doesn't mean you can just blacklist me. You need actual proof. Also, pulling out a gun is not warrant for blacklist. Also, the guy the cop was arresting was beind arrested for having a gun out. So why wasn't he blacklisted?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
Not involved
Hello Sean,
Thanks again for posting this UBLR!

The issue here isn't if you fired your weapon or not, it's that you made the decision to bring out your weapon at all in order to help your friend while being in a public area. Doing so is considered a crime in public which is against this rule:

[7.1] You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

Daniel made a slight mistake by titling the blacklist as "RDM" when "Crime in public" would be a more fit title. The blacklist is on the other hand still valid and rightfully served in my eyes. I advice you to read through the rules to get more familiair with the ones regarding AggressiveRP so mistakes like this doesn't happen again.

This UBLR is therefore DENIED.
Thank you once again for posting this UBLR!
Moved & closed