fl gamer meetup
(03-01-2021, 04:22 PM)jhayw Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 03:27 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: JUST IN: Create will be a special guest at the meetup, he will be holding a powerpoint presentation. as per his request you will have to sign a non disclosure agreement and a contract waiving your right to sue. I dunno why he wants to but at least i dont have to call that childrens party clown agency anymore

BoJack will be in charge of the snacks, Feffe will be our DJ but we still need someone to volunteer as a door man. Any suggestions?

Ratatoskrr boy has sirnarc got the job opportunity for you

I just fucking wheezed

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Lewwings actually were going to have a meet up in 2020 along with Rebelz, Mac, E. Kilby etc. That damn virus!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(03-01-2021, 03:27 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: JUST IN: Create will be a special guest at the meetup, he will be holding a powerpoint presentation. as per his request you will have to sign a non disclosure agreement and a contract waiving your right to sue. I dunno why he wants to but at least i dont have to call that childrens party clown agency anymore

BoJack will be in charge of the snacks, Feffe will be our DJ but we still need someone to volunteer as a door man. Any suggestions?
sounds good
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]

will they be in cuffs
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Do you get supplied with a rape whistle and or pepper spray upon entry?
(03-01-2021, 08:33 PM)Ryan Wrote:

will they be in cuffs

Of course! its a courthouse. and I'm bringing in some sexy ass attorneys...
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
can create piss on me?
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(03-01-2021, 09:47 PM)Ghost Wrote: can create piss on me?

-Posting on behalf of Create-

As long as you can take about an hour on the tower of power you will get a little golden shower
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Ghost
(03-01-2021, 08:34 PM)Coffee Wrote: Do you get supplied with a rape whistle and or pepper spray upon entry?

No that's not in our budget. We will however supply a framed picture of a woman, i heard that's a great detergent
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Coffee
Well this is a crappy time to be American
Respectfully,

Hooter