Devas
(02-27-2021, 03:35 AM)Zharkan16 Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 08:20 PM)Conn Wrote: My only question to you is this: why was an example necessary?

From my perspective, that seems like a cheap excuse, I just can't see the logic or thought process behind it. You should know better now, with 369 hours.
Apparently, the topic of the whole conversation they were having was racism in the first place, not sure why that was even the topic but it was, now is it fair for them to lead someone on to talk about a subject then try to act like that person was being racist?

If I see someone being racist I wouldn't have a convo with him about it so obviously that's not how it started and if they really wanted to record it, I'm sure their recording would gather AS MUCH EVIDENCE to prove they really meant it and were being racist not a 7 SECOND CLIP which has no context which is the main reason I believe its a set up because I know Tim's prior interactions with Devas and even tim's replies are making it seem like oh Devas is a racist and said bad things when in reality there's no context in the video and clearly time hates devas and if you have chat logs look at the things tim says to devas even what he said to me about devas? 

My issue here is first off the ban is not beneficial to anyone but it is not fair to everyone, if you really want to do a ban I would honestly vouch for them all being banned for having a conversation about this topic or ban nobody because there is a lack of evidence, there's just proof of him saying xyz but that was not the conversation and it was not directed towards them because literally none of them are black not even ingame so LOGICALLY if none of them are black irl or ingame WHY is this being said? 

Something is missing which is why I believe that there is a lack of evidence and I feel like it's just a revenge method for them because two people there are Tim and Thomas which were both basing together when they got raided by Devas that night Tim raged and they are close friends and I would say look into it and don't take a literal 7-second clip as evidence because there was obviously a chat before and after it didn't just come out of nowhere which therefore leads to the "evidence" they provided taken out of context 

And again I do not agree with the example but, if I was asked what defines racism I would have probably said for example if you say you cant do xyz with me because of your race or so on that is racist and you can clearly see how if that was said with voice it sooooooe easy to take out of context

Also I am not choosing sides simply because OH I base with Devas sometimes because honestly that's not it the reason this is bothering me is because literally as someone who has taken L's for other people's lies before I feel like this is a bs report and it wasn't even random people reporting him for it, it was literally the person who has been mad at him for raiding him several times which makes it a "set up" to me and it isn't fair for devas if this is the case and as staff I think you should be fair not just because OH there's evidence of something being said without context (LITERALLY 7 SECONDS OF A WHOLE CONVERSATION THEY APPARENTLY HAD) = the story is true 
this honestly bothers me
My issue is you weren’t even there nor online, so see your way out of the conversation. Like honestly. Everything you say is irrelevant. The fact that your even trying is just annoying. I get he’s your friend but you weren’t there or involved. And the clip is 10 second long by the way. The fact that your defending someone who was racist is also concerning. Nothing you or anyone say can justify what he said. It was wrong. End of story. Even something was “missing” he still said what he said it doesn’t change anything or justify it. I don’t care if the clip is 10 seconds long or 5 minutes long It’s still racist and against the rules. He still said it. Your references of past gaming experience and basing it off this is also completely irrelevant. It has nothing to do with this whatsoever.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
(02-27-2021, 04:04 AM)Tim Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 03:35 AM)Zharkan16 Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 08:20 PM)Conn Wrote: My only question to you is this: why was an example necessary?

From my perspective, that seems like a cheap excuse, I just can't see the logic or thought process behind it. You should know better now, with 369 hours.
Apparently, the topic of the whole conversation they were having was racism in the first place, not sure why that was even the topic but it was, now is it fair for them to lead someone on to talk about a subject then try to act like that person was being racist?

If I see someone being racist I wouldn't have a convo with him about it so obviously that's not how it started and if they really wanted to record it, I'm sure their recording would gather AS MUCH EVIDENCE to prove they really meant it and were being racist not a 7 SECOND CLIP which has no context which is the main reason I believe its a set up because I know Tim's prior interactions with Devas and even tim's replies are making it seem like oh Devas is a racist and said bad things when in reality there's no context in the video and clearly time hates devas and if you have chat logs look at the things tim says to devas even what he said to me about devas? 

My issue here is first off the ban is not beneficial to anyone but it is not fair to everyone, if you really want to do a ban I would honestly vouch for them all being banned for having a conversation about this topic or ban nobody because there is a lack of evidence, there's just proof of him saying xyz but that was not the conversation and it was not directed towards them because literally none of them are black not even ingame so LOGICALLY if none of them are black irl or ingame WHY is this being said? 

Something is missing which is why I believe that there is a lack of evidence and I feel like it's just a revenge method for them because two people there are Tim and Thomas which were both basing together when they got raided by Devas that night Tim raged and they are close friends and I would say look into it and don't take a literal 7-second clip as evidence because there was obviously a chat before and after it didn't just come out of nowhere which therefore leads to the "evidence" they provided taken out of context 

And again I do not agree with the example but, if I was asked what defines racism I would have probably said for example if you say you cant do xyz with me because of your race or so on that is racist and you can clearly see how if that was said with voice it sooooooe easy to take out of context

Also I am not choosing sides simply because OH I base with Devas sometimes because honestly that's not it the reason this is bothering me is because literally as someone who has taken L's for other people's lies before I feel like this is a bs report and it wasn't even random people reporting him for it, it was literally the person who has been mad at him for raiding him several times which makes it a "set up" to me and it isn't fair for devas if this is the case and as staff I think you should be fair not just because OH there's evidence of something being said without context (LITERALLY 7 SECONDS OF A WHOLE CONVERSATION THEY APPARENTLY HAD) = the story is true 
this honestly bothers me
My issue is you weren’t even there nor online, so see your way out of the conversation. Like honestly. Everything you say is irrelevant. The fact that your even trying is just annoying. I get he’s your friend but you weren’t there or involved. And the clip is 10 second long by the way. The fact that your defending someone who was racist is also concerning. Nothing you or anyone say can justify what he said. It was wrong. End of story. Even something was “missing” he still said what he said it doesn’t change anything or justify it. It’s still racist and against the rules. Your references of past gaming experience and basing it off this is also completely irrelevant. It has nothing to do with this whatsoever.

Tim I dont need to be there I know u and I know thomas and u raged AT ME for devas raiding u, u also raged in OOC for him raiding u as a cop... so ik u hate him
NOW what I am saying is IF you are saying devas is being racist are you trying to tell me that the whole convo you had you didn't decide to record BUT when he said those things u recorded ONLY FOR 7 SECONDS??? There was more to the convo BEFORE and AFTER the 7 seconds which you decided wasn't important enough for your case which is what bothers me
Fyi he is not my friend I don't have him on steam nor on discord, I do have thomas tho? Isnt thomas ur friend too? Isnt thomas the guy who helped u set him up too in the video who told u to record?

If you guys know racism is against the rules why are 3 of you by you I mean you and your friends there with him talking about the topic of racism?
so let me simplify

What was said before and after the 7 second clip?
Why didn't you record more after the 7 seconds to get more 'evidence'?
Why is the topic of the convo even racism?

I am not saying what he said is right but then again what he was saying was an example of racism not being racist towards you or anyone and I said before I do agree he went waaaaaay extra than he should've and he did acknowledge that too but again I find it suspicious that 2 people he raided, 1 of them raged about getting raided by him several time all go up to him to have a controversial conversation where the only proof they have is 7 seconds of only what he said and nobody else speaking however in chat literally one of you said to record a bit back so clearly you were there GATHERING "evidence" to do this it wasn't random and it wasn't him just randomly saying it

that is my point Smile I do not need to be there to see that this is lacking context and that in my opinion you intentionally went there SEEKING this piece of evidence
Again with the past gaming experience that is completely irrelevant to this entire situation. There doesn’t need to be any more “context” and even if there was. I’ll say this again. I don’t care if the video 10 seconds long or 5 minutes long he said what he said. It was racist. It’s against the rules. A video length isn’t gonna justify what he said and nothing can justify what he said. It was racist, it was offensive. “Example” or not. You can commit a crime as an “example” but you still committed the crime. It’s still against the law. When you break the law you go to jail. When you break the rules there are consequences. Consequences such as a ban. Which has already been issued to Devas.
(Also your claim was that you stopped recording because he stopped talking but the end of your video you were about to pm Thomas right before you cut, and you can clearly see that Devas's mic went on right as the video ended... According to your story or the way you wanna portray it is that he was being racist and if that is the case then as I said you would've continued recording to get more evidence but... let's give you benefit of the doubt and say you ended cause you thought he was done but he continued to say MORE racist stuff why didn't you record that? What were you pming Thomas? Why are you guys doing it in secret?)

Your story Tim is "Oh Devas is racist and he said xyz" when in reality there's more to the story and Devas was giving an example of XYZ and you guys probably went there with the intention of getting xyz from him to then make him look like he is racist when in reality you were leading him on to say what you wanted him to say to get him in trouble
(02-27-2021, 04:37 AM)Tim Wrote: Again with the past gaming experience that is completely irrelevant to this entire situation. There doesn’t need to be any more “context” and even if there was. I’ll say this again. I don’t care if the video 10 seconds long or 5 minutes long he said what he said. It was racist. It’s against the rules. A video length isn’t gonna justify what he said and nothing can justify what he said. It was racist, it was offensive. “Example” or not. You can commit a crime as an “example” but you still committed the crime. It’s still against the law. When you break the law you go to jail. When you break the rules there are consequences. Consequences such as a ban. Which has already been issued to Devas.
So you are simply agreeing with my point, you went there to have a controversial topic to get proof of him saying certain things with no context because to YOU you don't care about context all you care about is he said xyz. Also you are committing a crime too if literally you are taking his words without the full story and turning it into a whole other story then you say well it doesn't matter about the full story because he did say xyz.

Honestly, your response is disgusting and the video length doesn't mean anything you're right but the reason it does is that you are hiding the full story and I hope honestly you get consequences for that too Smile 

That's like tampering with a crime scene then you make up your own story and all you have to say well it doesn't matter what was changed because as you see the crime was still committed
Your “probably” isn’t good enough. We didn’t go there to do anything. I can literally do this all night Zharkan, because I did it all day with Devas, not only is everything your saying irrelevant. It’s also not gonna change anything. Your acting as if we intentionally made him say it to get it on recording. Which we didn’t. Your basing everything off past gaming experiences and what you “think” my opinion of Devas is. Which I couldn’t possibly care less about. Nothing your saying or gonna keep saying will justify what he did, what he said. Neither will a video length, or more “context”. He broke the rules and is suffering from the consequences. Your trying to change what happend and say we “went” there to purposely catch him in the act of being racist. If you would of read the first PR you would saw he started the conversation. He asked if racism was allowed, which led to a conversation where Devas shared his personal opinion on racism. I don’t agree with anything your saying or admit to anything because I simply caught someone breaking the rules. Plus you couldn’t possibly know that I “tampered” with evidence because you weren’t even there to begin with. Past gaming experiences and what you think my opinion of Devas isn’t gonna cut it either. I didn’t plant those words in his mouth, he did.
Lol so as I said you tampered with it to say well a crime was committed so it doesn't matter if I tamper with it

Context DOES matter and giving an example of racism is different than being racist especially when guess what omg u wont believe this part... He did not randomly come up to u and say all that... u guys were there and u even proved that thomas told u to record, u then went on to cut the video when u thought it was good enough to make a report

He was not randomly telling you all that, you guys were there talking about racism as a topic and he gave an example of racism mid convo and I know you fail to see this but THAT is why context matters because you are making it to look like he said something for no reason whatsoever when there is a reason and you literally cut the video to show what YOU want to show Smile
(02-27-2021, 04:52 AM)Zharkan16 Wrote: Lol so as I said you tampered with it to say well a crime was committed so it doesn't matter if I tamper with it

Context DOES matter and giving an example of racism is different than being racist especially when guess what omg u wont believe this part... He did not randomly come up to u and say all that... u guys were there and u even proved that thomas told u to record, u then went on to cut the video when u thought it was good enough to make a report

He was not randomly telling you all that, you guys were there talking about racism as a topic and he gave an example of racism mid convo and I know you fail to see this but THAT is why context matters because you are making it to look like he said something for no reason whatsoever when there is a reason and you literally cut the video to show what YOU want to show Smile
You are completely wrong. Your trying to change the narrative, and it’s not working. Continue all you want. You weren’t there. You can go on about what you “think” happened, but I couldn’t possibly care any less.
Uncut or “cut” he still said it. He still broke the rules. He was still racist. The video can be 25 minutes long it wouldn’t change a thing, it would still be there, it wouldn’t justify it, wouldn’t make it magically disappear, and it sure as hell wouldn’t be ok. “Example” or not.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
I'm not even arguing with you or choosing sides
Here's a summary of what I have to say/been saying

1) Is Devas wrong for saying ALL that? Yes
2) Did devas randomly say all that? No
3) Were 2 people that hate him for raiding them there? Yes
4) Was the video suspicious due to being cut short when you could've literally collected more evidence and as proof he continued to speak before it was cut? Yes
5) Is explaining how saying xyz racist being racist? No - however I did agree and so did devas that he talked too much
6) You guys were having a conversation about the topic RACISM? Yes
7) Is it suspicious that you say context doesn't matter JUST BECAUSE he said that? Yes
8) Do I think something is not right? Yes
9) Do I agree with what Devas said? No because he went too far in giving an example
10) If someone said for example if u say xyz that is considered racist is someone saying the xyz them trying to be offensive/racist? No - but again devas still agrees he did talk too much

I am not saying anything or "arguing" with "you" because he is my "Friend"

I am simply just standing up for what I see is right I do not think it's right that knowing the topic of the convo, your history together, the suspicious chat message of him saying to record and you trying to pm him SOMETHING, and also the fact that the video ended even tho the conversation went on is EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS and I do personally believe that he was set up and I feel like based on all the info you both provided, well mainly him cause you didn't wanna specify anything other than " he said xyz " I feel like you guys were having a controversial convo where you recorded which is all fine but why was the video cut short and what was said before is all "context" that is missing which is why this "evidence" is really biased in my opinion because you have someone you hate saying something "racist" in your view but you guys were talking about racism which again I don't know why you guys were doing that in the first place.

IF he was racist from the beginning the recording would've started at the beginning of the convo and even ur evidence shows he continued to talk so potentially he gave more "Evidence" to back ur claim but the fact that u cut that out makes it suspicious and I just don't feel like that is being factored in so therefore I am speaking on it because I don't think its fair 4 people 2 of which are friends and dislike the main target since all 3 of u corleones seem friends, have a controversial convo where the only bit of convo you are willing to talk about is what he said, not what was said before or after or anything else

your whole argument is "he said this" but not why he said it or what you said or why you guys were even there