SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29549325

BanID: 84348

Ban Reason
Breaking FearRP

Staff Member: Toe Shmicki

Involved users
Taxi58

Why should you be unbanned?
I drove to the lake because I was on low hunger, immediately a car pulls up and 2 people get out with pistols pointed at me. They say something along the lines of "you owe us $500", I believed they were doing some sort of incompetent criminal roleplay and that they'd got the wrong person so I told them I'd never seen them before. They kept telling me that I owed them money and didn't change their line, they didn't say they were going to shoot me and they didn't say it was a robbery despite me asking if it was. Eventually one of them started counting down from 10 and I took this as a threat and began to type out the command to drop money. Unfortunately by this point my hunger dropped to 0 and I died, I hadn't realised this because I was focussing on trying to understand what these two people were shouting at me.

I didn't make any attempt to avoid fearRP, I stayed still and didn't call anyone, if they had said they were robbing me or threatened me I would have dropped the money straight away but instead they kept talking over each other and demanding money they said I owed them. 

I think this could have been solved more easily with a conversation with the admin who banned me rather than banning without asking any questions.
Hello Sharman!

First of all, you were asked to drop the $500 over both voice and text so I don't see how you could've been confused in this situation. You don't specifically need to bed told "this is a robbery", if you are asked to drop $500 dollars under gunpoint you according to the FearRP rule need to hand it over no matter the reason as the minimum amount for robberies is $500.

It would also be much appreciated that you don't lie in courthouse about saying that I banned you straight away without asking questions. I reached out to you after you died and we discussed it.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
hi Toe Shmicki,

I saw in my console that you did ask for the money in text but I wasn't looking at the chat as there were 2 people talking in voice, which I was trying to focus on what you were both saying as it was contradictory.

I didn't realise that you were the admin who banned me and also the person I spoke to at the time, I wasn't lying in the courthouse as I didn't believe that I had spoken to an admin at all.

If possible I would like to speak to a different admin about this as I don't think it's fair for the person who banned me to have personally lost out on money from the situation.
Hello Sharman,

There were multiple points were we asked for the $500 one by one. Judging from what you say it seems like you were full aware of that we wanted $500 but you didn't want to hand over the money because you didn't owe it to anyone. I'm afraid this doesn't make any differance because first of all, what we asked for is within the allowed amount to be robbed and second of all, you should still roleplay scared when two criminals approach you with weapons demanding money from you as you should fear for your life which you didn't in this situation. It is a clear rulebreakage.
Hi toe,

Every time I was asked for the money it was in the context of 'money that I owed' which is why I assumed it was a roleplay situation where you were expecting some sort of reaction from me and perhaps a more in depth outcome than just giving you the money.

Once I understood you were just driving around mugging people I went to type the command to give you $500.

I was roleplaying being scared when you pointed guns at me, I did this by standing still and talking to you without calling for help. I don't understand how it can be breaking fearRP to try to engage in an RP situation.

I would like to ask again for another admin to look at this if possible as I think you are annoyed that I didn't give you the money and it might be causing you to not understand what I'm saying fully.
Hello again,
I would like to thank you for posting this UBR so we could discuss it further.
This robbery lasted for a long time of us contantly asking you to drop or directly hand over the $500, this was done over voice and text to which you repeatingly answered with "I've never seen you in my life" or "I don't owe you any money" in which to I even replied with "I don't care, give us the money".

I gave you multiple chances to comply with our orders and this robbery took much longer than it had to be, I was actually being patient and gave you a chance to finally follow FearRP. I can assure you that I am not annoyed in any way for not getting the $500, that amount is nothing. I am explaining to you that what you did was wrong and I would definetly expect someone with over 500 hours to follow a such simple concept as FearRP and pay the $500 within atleast the first 30 seconds or minute at max. Instead you constantly argued with us that you didn't owe us any money and that you've never seen us before. Since $500 is the maximum amount you should've just done what we said instead ot stalling the whole situation, if we wanted the roleplay to play out differently we wouldn't stand around for this long and constantly ask you to drop the money.

In the future, just do as the armed people tell you to instead of making assumptions and acting in a different way than you should.

This UBR is therefore DENIED.
Thank you once again for posting this UBR!
Moved & closed