Officer Donut Reporting to Cocaine Factory!
Bug 
Hello Fearless, I'm quite a new member in the community, and I've decided to write an introduction.

I have ~60 hours on the server, My RP Name is Steve Hushing and my Steam name [TPS] Mr. Donut.
I'm usually on the role play side of crime, but I tend to try solve the problems people like me have caused as a police officer. I like role playing seriously and I really don't have anything against those who don't know how to role play, rather against those who aren't even trying. I play all the jobs, depending on what I feel role playing like, mostly, however I play those who have the advantage, those are (in my opinion): Police Officer, President (I don't like this one very much as people don't have any sense on accepting valid role-play reasons for taxes.), Gun and Black Market dealer.
I like role-playing surgery as a doctor (even thought only a smaller majority like to participate in this, they are usually just like: Nevermind, this takes too long I'm going to go suicide to get hp). I like how there are many admins, but I really do seem to see none in often occasions.I am quite open minded when It comes to mistakes: If given some reason, and if someone were to explain me, what (or if) I've done something wrong
I'd accept it, unlike some others...My Timezone is +1 GMT, what, when thought about it could make me a quite valuable asset to the admin team, as I do see many minges very often and no admins in my time (of course, If so).

Anyway, If you read thru all of this, I congratulate you, I think this is more than enough for one thread, I hope I will feel welcome in this community

-Officer/Mr Donut

PS: I didn't re-read this thread to check for any grammar mistakes that a Grammar Nazi's metal detector would instantly detect, so feel free to correct me.
[Image: 1030.WELCOMETO_2D00_THEHEARD.gif]

Welcome to Fearless Forums C:
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
Officer Donut.. sounds sexy. Welcome to the server
Welcome! Look forward to RPing with you :-)
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Welcome Smile
Hello
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Welcome =p Think I saw you a couple of times.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub