Help please.
Everytime I join the server it redownloads a LOT of stuff, then I join and everything pretty much is pink and black ie no texture. Any help?
Do you have the contentpack from "Downloads"
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
What Equalizer said, hes smart.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
you might need CSS or Half life if you already have then try the Downloads site
I have Redownloaded the map and the content to be safe, but I had them already. Join and it still downloads some stuff and then lots of things are model errors or missing textures, black sky etc.

I'll add this only started happening last week, I have been playing for months ok.
The following 1 user Likes Jacob1029's post:
  • Dpeteland
(02-12-2012, 02:37 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: I have Redownloaded the map and the content to be safe, but I had them already. Join and it still downloads some stuff and then lots of things are model errors or missing textures, black sky etc.

I'll add this only started happening last week, I have been playing for months ok.

My buddy had this problem recently, have you downloaded and installed any mods recently? If so that may be the problem. You may have to delete and reinstall garrysmod
Nope, no mods. :/
delete your cache folder, and clear your addons folder of anything u dont use

if you used toybox recently it can also cause problems

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Garrys mod uninstalled, everything deleted. Reinstalled and content reinstalled. Still exactly the same issue, some stuff downloads and then it joins and things are missing.
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0000.jpg]

Please help, this is stupid. I haven't been able to play due to the downtime and now this lol
Did you activate the CSS/HL Content in your Addons?