Poll: Would you want to repeat the event?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
14 66.67%
No
33.33%
7 33.33%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DayZ Event Feedback
As a group, it was actually a lot of fun. We even found some nice passive players to hang out with.

Though finding the actual guns was quite hard, as once people picked them up you couldn't find them.
The map was a bit too small for 50 players, so doing it on the event server with a custom map would be worth it.
Also, could use more spawns to reduce the crowding.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Grizzly
I liked the dupe and idea behind the event, however I can tell that most people weren't satisifed with the organisation of the event, which I can agree at some points.

Worth doing again at some point with a custom map, more spawns and a bit of backstory perhaps.
I think it has a lot of potential. As a group with a few other players it was enjoyable but I felt there was not backstory to it. Nothing to go off of. What it lacked the most was actual roleplay. It was literally just a DayZ server for an hour. And I mean as much as that might have been what you were going for, with no actual variation from the DayZ why not just go play that game? With roleplay added, and a new bigger map, more scavenging, greater variation in loot, not using your own inventory and more spawn points you guys might be onto something. None the less it was very interesting to be a part of, hopefully with my thoughts and everyone else's on this thread you can build it better next time.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • TheSiphon
The answer should always be 'Yes, do it again' it just sounds like it needs some improvements. You'd have only ever realised what improvements it needed by doing it in the first place.

Sounds like it has huge potential, good stuff!
I liked the idea very much. It's a fun type of event, compared to getting teleported into the labs and being forced to play TTT with parakeet's pills. For the next time something like this is getting organized, I would definitively say it needs to be on the event server. In which case, development team will be happy to do some custom scripting to add loot spawning, npc spawning, etc. What happened however, was that a few people got the first weapons and went on a mass deathmatch spree because they could. Getting killed repeatedly while trying to find a weapon on the ground is definitively frustrating.
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 1 user Likes gin's post:
  • Grizzly