Poll: Would you want to repeat the event?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
14 66.67%
No
33.33%
7 33.33%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DayZ Event Feedback
Hey!

Thanks for participating in the event!
I got a lot of mixed messages and thoughts about the events and the EC team
wanted to get a better overview of what went wrong/what was good.

Please share your thoughts below and be sure to vote in the poll above.

Regards,

EC team
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Lewwings
If it ever happens again, has to be either event box or event server. A lot of people didn't like the server being a mass RDM deathmatch for an hour and it's as simple as that.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
most certainly not, server lagged, badly organised, people complained all the way through, i dont know how you think you got "mixed messages"
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Ryan's post:
  • RedPanda, Blaz
(02-14-2021, 08:58 PM)Pollux Wrote: If it ever happens again, has to be either event box or event server. A lot of people didn't like the server being a mass RDM deathmatch for an hour and it's as simple as that.

This is it basically, also maybe more gun spawns and more spawn points
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Rebdogg's post:
  • Blaz
(02-14-2021, 08:59 PM)Rebelz Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 08:58 PM)Pollux Wrote: If it ever happens again, has to be either event box or event server. A lot of people didn't like the server being a mass RDM deathmatch for an hour and it's as simple as that.

I think the event on the event server with development work for it (such as random spawn points, automated gun spawns, fixing the errors) could work very well.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

Perfectly reasonable viewpoint. Thank you for the constructive criticism!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I watched the event via a stream and I think I can say it was a good event idea which wasn't executed as good as it could have been if hosted on a different map or with some dev work supporting it.

If I'm not wrong a server-wide event has to be hosted on the event server or if the dupe exceeds 1000 props to prevent disruption to normal players and RP's etc. and obviously prevent any crashes from strain on the server.

Don't get me wrong some people did enjoy it and that is very respectable and a reason to revise the event before any future hostings of said event!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 8 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Pollux, Ryan, Haarek, Blaz, Lewwings, Molyneux481, Toe Shmicki, Dragnort_
It was a good event but I personally feel like it belonged in the event box or event server. Forcing players to an event that covers the whole map shouldn't happen.

The following 1 user Likes Molyneux481's post:
  • Strange Neo
incredible
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(02-14-2021, 09:05 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 08:59 PM)Rebelz Wrote:

I think the event on the event server with development work for it (such as random spawn points, automated gun spawns, fixing the errors) could work very well.
Yeah 100% agree with this, put it on the event server with a bigger map so we could have different military bases/towns etc would work well too
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]