Covid Vaccine
Agreed, there is serious hypocrisy in many governments surrounding covid restrictions. People who cough and then put their mask back on, is just the funniest thing to me. Bunch of no brainers. And yeah the blue surgical masks don't give you 100% prevention of spreading it. It does significantly help though.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • Georgy
(02-11-2021, 03:38 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Agreed, there is serious hypocrisy in many governments surrounding covid restrictions. People who cough and then put their mask back on, is just the funniest thing to me. Bunch of no brainers. And yeah the blue surgical masks don't give you 100% prevention of spreading it. It does significantly help though.
100% bro. My thing is. Is so dangerous right?
those same health experts in public chilling without the masks or putting the mask on before coming on camera and then removing it when on camara to pretend like they care so much about the mask.
if profesional health experts know the dangers of a virus likethis they would wear it 24/7
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Grizzly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHsGO8a8WOE&t=80s
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Grizzly, Georgy
(02-11-2021, 05:00 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHsGO8a8WOE&t=80s
Joy The video we all needed but never asked for!
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(02-11-2021, 07:05 AM)Marty Wrote: Just got mine yesterday evening. As of yet have not died a spontaneous death. Equally haven't grown any extra fingers or toes. So all is good.

When your time comes will you get yours ?

How come you were given it?

-Removed by Steven8ken
I had my first vaccine 2nd of january, and my second vaccine the 31st of january. All of my colleagues and patients had it aswell. None of either me or my colleagues had any side-effects besides a quite horrible pain in the arm that was stung (which seems like everyone gets). Everyone lived through it, no Anaphylactic Shock or deaths. There haven't been any cases of COVID among the staff since, so we're quite happy. (And we're still being tested every 4th day)
The following 1 user Likes Nadrickk's post:
  • Grizzly
(02-11-2021, 05:29 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 07:05 AM)Marty Wrote: Just got mine yesterday evening. As of yet have not died a spontaneous death. Equally haven't grown any extra fingers or toes. So all is good.

When your time comes will you get yours ?

How come you were given it?

Marty is fucking old
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Marty
I read something about a high level or mercury or something in the vaccine that can be dangerous. High levels of it were not built for the human body & can cause brain issues.

No idea if any of it is true, however just off a few google searches it does intrigue me.

Does anyone know more about this? Is it a load of lies or is there something behind it?
hell nawww last time i got a needle in my arm the lady missed the vein and went digging around leaving a bruise on my arm making me look like a heroin addict
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • RoCKy
(02-11-2021, 10:54 PM)Falc Wrote: I read something about a high level or mercury or something in the vaccine that can be dangerous. High levels of it were not built for the human body & can cause brain issues.

No idea if any of it is true, however just off a few google searches it does intrigue me.

Does anyone know more about this? Is it a load of lies or is there something behind it?

Won't cause you harm. And I don't think it is in any of the current vaccines. Here is my reference,

https://fullfact.org/health/coronavirus-...in-damage/
Kind Regards,
Grizzly