slaint, rambo
Reported User(s): slaint, rambo

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245587480

Date & Time (GMT): 31/01/2021 @ 2:34 GMT

Summary of the incident
i was on the server and it was late so the minges came out to play , but with the two accused they both have donator and many hours and should know better I couldn't leave spawn or do my car up as I was being rdm'd and prop smashed the videos I have don't show mass killing or prop pushing but you see rambo prop spamming just being a minge in general and you see me being gunned down by a cop for no reason.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/Um3pafsIfB4

https://youtu.be/pbb-aIISqYo
As you can see in the and video I was tried to kill the guy who was spamming props and you were in the crossfire, your fault not mine.
(01-31-2021, 01:55 PM)Slaint Wrote: As you can see in the and video I was tried to kill the guy who was spamming props and you were in the crossfire, your fault not mine.

if you watch both videos there is one time where you shoot down a guy who is just stood there doing nothing, in the other one you killed a guy who was unarmed and also me in the cross fire not only you did that in the videos you was just shooting everyone all night being a minge
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g
Case under review. Please can the defendants reply.

EDIT:
So, after looking in the logs, can Slaint explain to my why the logs show you killing over 30 people within 2am and 3am? Looking at the evidence provided, I calculate that all of them were RDMed unless you have reasons for such a large killing spree? I also see you spamming 'models/props_phx/construct/metal_plate4x4.mdl' quite a lot too, why?

As for Rambo, why were you spawning 'models/maxofs2d/logo_gmod_b.mdl' aka the gmod logo? You also seem to be prop trapping at spawn.

*Involved*

I was only being RDMed multiple times in a row by Slaint. As you can see in this video we was in a Pearl Plaza store i was trying to make the windows bullet proof to make a "safe room" you come breach the door and proceed to RDM everyone inside.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
(01-31-2021, 03:29 PM)Kippsee Wrote: Case under review. Please can the defendants reply.

EDIT:
So, after looking in the logs, can Slaint explain to my why the logs show you killing over 30 people within 2am and 3am? Looking at the evidence provided, I calculate that all of them were RDMed unless you have reasons for such a large killing spree? I also see you spamming 'models/props_phx/construct/metal_plate4x4.mdl' quite a lot too, why?

As for Rambo, why were you spawning 'models/maxofs2d/logo_gmod_b.mdl' aka the gmod logo? You also seem to be prop trapping at spawn.

Please reply to my edited post, both slaint and Rambo. Thank you for the video Rebelz.
(01-31-2021, 03:24 PM)Macauley1999 Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 01:55 PM)Slaint Wrote: As you can see in the and video I was tried to kill the guy who was spamming props and you were in the crossfire, your fault not mine.

if you watch both videos there is one time where you shoot down a guy who is just stood there doing nothing, in the other one you killed a guy who was unarmed and also me in the cross fire not only you did that in the videos you was just shooting everyone all night being a minge
He was spamming big gmod props and trapping people

(01-31-2021, 03:29 PM)Kippsee Wrote: Case under review. Please can the defendants reply.

EDIT:

I kept killing Rambo and someone else who i forgot the name of because they were propspamming obviously this is a rule breakage of 3.1a and later i was trapping them in props, and since montana aint staff anymore i couldnt call them.
(01-31-2021, 03:33 PM)Rebelz Wrote:

*Involved*

I was only being RDMed multiple times in a row by Slaint. As you can see in this video we was in a Pearl Plaza store i was trying to make the windows bullet proof to make a "safe room" you come breach the door and proceed to RDM everyone inside.
As for this video you and others were propminging so i decided to kill you, but i should have arrested you instead, i will happily take a ban/blacklist tho.

EDIT: As you can see in chat, i said I'm Sorry XD because i killed someone in the crossfire
After having a conversation with Slaint, I have decided to give you both a blacklist.

Closed.