No. Just. No.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
The following 1 user Likes DankNukem's post:
  • gin
Excellent update!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • gin
(01-22-2021, 04:48 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: What about wanted individuals? Everyone should be able to recognize them?

That's a good idea, I don't think it does that right now.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Nice update lads my opinion is I think it might be a bit too much for a semi-serious community but we can see how it goes.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 2 users Like Jordy's post:
  • gin, EAGLE:)
And THIS is the issue when you let developers make their own updates.

No-one wanted OR requested this. What makes FL, FL is the semi-serious. Being able to see who people are, what your K/D is, job titles.

You've removed all of that. What a fucking joke lmao, Divey you REALLY know how to run a server lmao. 10/10. FYI, Limelight went down this 'more serious' route. Look where that took them. Keep it up, you're really trying to speedrun killing your server.
The following 3 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Eclipze, EAGLE:), Cox
(01-22-2021, 05:39 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: And THIS is the issue when you let developers make their own updates.

No-one wanted OR requested this. What makes FL, FL is the semi-serious. Being able to see who people are, what your K/D is, job titles.

You've removed all of that. What a fucking joke lmao, Divey you REALLY know how to run a server lmao. 10/10. FYI, Limelight went down this 'more serious' route. Look where that took them. Keep it up, you're really trying to speedrun killing your server.

This is one of the most requested updates, just because you don't want it doesn't mean everyone doesn't. Stop bickering 24/7 because things don't go your way.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
we're not gonna talk about that map then huh
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
It's definitely a step towards a more serious type of roleplay, metagaming is almost completely eradicated with this which is nice but there is a few kinks with the execution I don't like. Over all I'm really excited to give this a shot as I love me some roleplay where I don't tell the cops jack Cheese
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(01-22-2021, 05:41 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 05:39 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: And THIS is the issue when you let developers make their own updates.

This is one of the most requested updates, just because you don't want it doesn't mean everyone doesn't. Stop bickering 24/7 because things don't go your way.

Show me the suggestion.

What makes FL, FL is the semi-serious nature. This is the only reason people stay and enjoy playing. You're removing that from FL and making FL.

Honestly, you guys make the STUPIDEST updates you can think of. You change shit you have no right in changing and the sad part is Divey is so AFK he doesn't even know whats going on. To be honest, even if he wasn't AFK I don't think he'd care.

If you could get away with removing all assault rifles from FL and only have pistols/snipers I bet you would because you only care about what you want and not the community.

Complete joke.