VioletKittie
"You know he had 0 hour and did is break the rule and you should choose to make PR on him instant of shot him back, twice. As I say I given both of you fair punishment as both of you did break the same rules.
Rule 7.1 - You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations, and Connectivity road."

This statement is ridiculous, admins do NOT play this server when in peak hours at all; you personally only join the server to administrate and talk to people OOC like they're dirt if they cross your path. Gunfights happen on Mainstreet all day long and nobody gets simply banned even when there's a plethora of admins online in that area, involved in that situation, for defending themselves against murder with murder/violence; it's the police's job to deal with that stuff and you obviously know that it's not a valid reason for a blacklist because you didn't give me one.

Let's be real, you didn't watch the situation entirely - if at all, you saw Mac killed someone in the logs and finally had something to do on the server. Why did I need to correct you and why did you accept my correction and not a word from Mac's mouth? In the end by your definition we were both in violation of the rules but you let me go for what reason exactly? To you, context is meaningless and I should be blacklisted also. 

If you were watching, why didn't you just pick the gun dealer or whatever with your physgun and blacklist him there and then for breaking 7.1. Rules are rules.

It's abuse, simple. I did the same thing and you let me go because I wasn't Mac.
(01-22-2021, 11:47 PM)Kanus Wrote: "You know he had 0 hour and did is break the rule and you should choose to make PR on him instant of shot him back, twice. As I say I given both of you fair punishment as both of you did break the same rules.
Rule 7.1 - You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations, and Connectivity road."

This statement is ridiculous, admins do NOT play this server when in peak hours at all; you personally only join the server to administrate and talk to people OOC like they're dirt if they cross your path. Gunfights happen on Mainstreet all day long and nobody gets simply banned even when there's a plethora of admins online in that area, involved in that situation, for defending themselves against murder with murder/violence; it's the police's job to deal with that stuff and you obviously know that it's not a valid reason for a blacklist because you didn't give me one.

Let's be real, you didn't watch the situation entirely - if at all, you saw Mac killed someone in the logs and finally had something to do on the server. Why did I need to correct you and why did you accept my correction and not a word from Mac's mouth? In the end by your definition we were both in violation of the rules but you let me go for what reason exactly? To you, context is meaningless and I should be blacklisted also. 

If you were watching, why didn't you just pick the gun dealer or whatever with your physgun and blacklist him there and then for breaking 7.1. Rules are rules.

It's abuse, simple. I did the same thing and you let me go because I wasn't Mac.
Hello Kanus, please read my first reply. I did mention everything. It's not because Mac, you or other but who ever break the rules i will do the same thing, not only me but other admin will too.
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Hello, first of all thank you for bringing this to our attention

It seems this report has mainly been brought due to you being unhappy with how a case was handled, you could deal with this in different sections in the courthouse

In terms of Violet's attitude, it was a bit on the agitated side, which perhaps Violet can hone in on, however - I don't think she was being too unreasonable

No abuse noted
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]