SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186839567

BanID: 84109

Ban Reason
Transphobia

Staff Member: Dragnort

Involved users
[FL] Dragnort, [FL:RP] Blaz

Why should you be unbanned?
(I am posting this on behalf of [FL:RP] Blaz. He has been banned from the forums and have recieved permissions from Taxi to post this for him, I am not a witness)

Hello. This is Blaz. This message is probably being copy pasted into this section so er, yeah I'll just get to it.

This UBR isn't for my recent ban, which was described as transphobic. Which I understand, this is an appeal for my forums ban to be removed.

First of all, I'd like to apologize to Dragnort about calling him a nonce in his User Comments. I'd seen other people saying nonce, so I thought it was a word which was allowed on the site, however I've now come to understand that it's obviously not allowed. I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable, but please understand I never actually thought of you as a pedophile. I was just using the word as a term to use against you as I was so out of my head at the time. I do not have any excuses for what I said towards you except the fact of how miserable I was. I'm fine with the 24 hour ban you gave me in the first place now, I fully understand how transphobic I sounded. I just want to be back on the forums. Please take what I said into consideration.

-Blaz
Hello Blaz,

Initially you were given a blacklist for the reason listed above then you continued to be toxic in OOC, Advert and PMs to which I banned you for a day to cool you down, and then you proceded to call me a nonce on my profile.

Please tell me why I should unban you from the server for this behaviour?

-Removed by Steven8ken
(01-18-2021, 09:27 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Hello Blaz,

Initially you were given a blacklist for the reason listed above then you continued to be toxic in OOC, Advert and PMs to which I banned you for a day to cool you down, and then you proceded to call me a nonce on my profile.

Please tell me why I should unban you from the server for this behaviour?

Hi Dragnort,

I'm not saying you should unban me from the in-game server, I was being stupidly toxic at the time so I've come to understand you took necessary action. On the profile topic, I understand it sounds unbelievable, but I just wasn't right at the time. I'd missed attendance, had a lot on my mind and I was being called out for being transphobic when I just wanted to lighten the mood at the time, then I'm banned. So I was pissed, yes, but should I have been so toxic towards you on the forums? No. I was just desperate for a response since you blocked me on Discord and I had no way of understanding why it was increased to 24 hours at the time. I spoke to Abodigamer about it, and he made me understand that you were right in doing what you did, and I immediately regretted everything I'd done since there was no point in it in the end. I won't be responding for another 12 hours since I'm not at my keyboard until morning. I hope you understand.

-Blaz

(Still replying for him.)
DENIED

Forum ban will stay, server ban has expired already but will stay on record.

-Removed by Steven8ken