Where is FL lacking
With FL having much room for improvement, use this thread as an area for you to feedback serious opinions on what direction you'd like FL to take. 

Map: No cap, I think this map is the worst out of all the ones played. 

Advantages: Big Lake   Disadvantages: No fucker uses the lake, dead Nexus, main street always being shot up (passiveRP intruded), everyone hangs around spawn, no good aggRP buildings to give opportunity. You get the point....  

AggRP: Like its so bad. Still reading and want to know what grinds my gears? 

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97240

41 votes to change back to old guns. 17 votes to keep the current ones. Like cmon Divey or whoever is in charge these days, can you switch them back????? 

Kevlar... no offense to dev work which you do in your spare time, but who asked for this kev update??? It's horrible in my opinion. Ruins gameplay and I am pretty sure Pollux said himself they did no testing before putting it on the server... 

And this makes me wonder where is FL truly lacking, leadership. Not to pop shots off but Divey where have you been since you got owner? We had a farming update cool... I think Soulripper would have done more lol. Can you guys seriously see FL lasting more than a year? (of course  yes) And actually, be fun! (hell nah) unless the change is made. 

I mean just look at the Staff Reports, like 6 been made and some are months old. Is it that hard? If you made it this far and are going to comment, tell me what makes you sit there in your precious spare time and put hours of your life into a gmod server where to me it feels like a ghost town with no actual incentive to play. I'm just curious. 

Comment below also what you want to see FL do!!!!!
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • EAGLE:), Julern
What kind of features make a building good for aggressive RP though? I don't play aggressive RP so I legit got no clue.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(01-18-2021, 01:02 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: What kind of features make a building good for aggressive RP though? I don't play aggressive RP so I legit got no clue.

industrial on this map is dog compared to other maps for starters. then everywhere else is just houses, kinda of like in passiveRP you don't want world prop placed table in the middle of your base. Also you want more world props rather than your own props cuz of molotoves. otherwise your base is gone in a couple mollys.

either way do you not think this map is just not that engaging ?
What map do you want?
i still stand by v5p was the best map
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Ryan's post:
  • Steven8ken, Self, max., SpaghettiFTW, Julern
(01-18-2021, 02:12 PM)Arny Wrote: What map do you want?

this ain’t about me man it’s the ppl!!!! I’d go for v2d but I think an agreeable v4b1 is a sick map 

also can u change the weapons ???
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Self
I never really enjoyed San Ranevo, it doesn’t give that classic fearless ‘feel’. The Evocity maps are the best maps fit for CityRP, whether it be v5p, v2d or v4b1 (v33x). My personal favourite maps were v2d and v33x as they were the first maps I played. However all my time playing the server the map that made most people happy was v5p, yes it’s big but it’s just a perfect map for balance between passive and aggressive RP as the city is mostly passive based and way out the back of the map is where the basing takes place.

- Also, the new weapons are proper pants. CW is just complete trash. Madcow weapons were one of FLs unique features, the weapons were so simple to use and identifiable, there is many people I knew who solely played FL because of the Madcow weapons, which “the other server” didn’t offer.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 6 users Like Panda's post:
  • Eclipze, Jordy, Rossi, Ludo, Adamantite, SpaghettiFTW
There will never be a map that will make everyone happy. I personally hate San ran. V2d and V33 are the two best maps imo. But you can find someone else who loves maps like San ran and v2p. Map voting is dumb because the map is going to switch every month like it did before so I like they are sticking to one so you can at least build dupes without the fear of wasting your time.

I think this push for aggressive rp is funny. You want changes but dislike anything they will do. Nothing will be right. I don’t think aggressive rp is the issue FL is having. If you get on there is just nothing going on. There can be 50 people and half are afk or just standing around. Farms made the server even less lively even though it rose server population. I think this is where FL should continue in doing. More jobs that you can do without the need to roleplay with others. Delivery Driver in my mind is one of the best jobs to come to FL even though it wasn’t done correctly. The job creates rp but doesn’t require rp to be done unlike a merchant job.

I personally would love to see a type of leveling system that you can work towards as well. Anything that provides goals for players. Right now there is no goal to reach. Some create goals like owning every car or building the strongest clan, but not everyone sees in that light.

And lastly I still believe we need to lighten on the rules even though most disagree with that. The fact you have to be careful where you specifically steal a car can lead to punishment makes it not even worth it to steal a car or impossible to do so. This can be said for a lot of rules we have. Most people like the box it provides but to me it scares people off of FL and let’s be real no one reads the rules anyway. I’m surely not going to read 100 rules as a new player.

But that’s a couple things I would do. Oh and I would be harsher on the toxic kids here. No point in keeping them here.
The following 7 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, RoCKy, Lewwings, Self, Kpred, max., Kappatalist
V2D is my favourite by far, love the layout and the nostalgic feel even though it looks like doggie doo. Agree with Fultz about shortening the amount of rules too. There's room for improvement but hopefully the devs will get on it like a car bonnet.
Where the bank heist?

Where the new map (no-one cares for btw but you said it's coming and is the reason the bank heist is delayed)?

Where the ACTUAL aggRP updates that the community request?

The only person you listen to is PolluxRP. Divey why don't you turn this into 'PolluxRP Land' as calling it Fearless would imply you actually listen to what the community wants which is clearly NOT the cae.