BanID: 83793

Ban Reason
ToS x3 (6)

Staff Member: Conn, Awestruck, Tomo, Sparx

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello, Conn, Awestruck and Tomo

Would just like to ask why i was banned for no reason when i was on the servers roleplaying and not causing any harm and then i got banned by Conn for ToS x3 Plus the other 3 that got reinstated... I know my record is not the cleanest thing but we are in 2021 now i just want one last chance on FL. I wont cause no harm or anything i just want to roleplay.
As late as last year you tried and tried and tried to steal the gamemode, host your own (failed) servers, and constantly undermine the time and work that has been put in by developers, because of your parasitic attitude to the community and gamemode.

You have constantly inundated developers with messages begging for help, and attempted to attack some via other means that are utterly disgusting.

In what world should we unban you?
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

I may also confirm that Puggy has asked me several times this December to host CityRP. In order to back up the claims regarding the respect of developer's work which you have stated Conn , he has also claimed ownership of different addons, scripts and work which was proven to be made by someone else.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
You have constantly lied, attempted to deceive, and still seem to see little wrong with what you’ve done.

There is not a chance you will be coming back.

Denied.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.