nemt
Reported User(s): nemt

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42859135

Date & Time (GMT): 2/1/21 @ 2:44 GMT

Summary of the incident
I joined the SWAT Team during a time of MassRDM on the server. People randomly shot me, I shot back. One guy was about to be arrested, then another guy came and tried to escape with him by taking his body. Once I got that guy, I arrested him with the reason "Was trying to free an arrested guy". What happens afterwards? I get demoted for the reason "False arresting...". This was my first arrest and was completely valid. Seems like the reasoning to demote me was completely made up. Also I want to add that nemt, the guy Im reporting here, lied to me when I wanted to know who demoted me... I know this isnt a banable offense but it just proves my point. See the denied report for reference. (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid864434)

Evidence
[Image: LeJ8J6R.png][Image: hJIRiTT.png][Image: BSKy6Fx.png]
Unfortunately this evidence doesnt show that you were false demoted, the reason may very well have been valid.

I will await a comment from 'Nemt' as he is the accused.

-Removed by Steven8ken
How am I supposed to prove that I was falsely demoted then? Go ahead and upload a 1h video of me playing on the server right before the demotion?
DENIED & MOVED

There is not enough sufficient evidence to prove this was a random demotion.

-Removed by Steven8ken