Game-mode not working..
Okay, Yesterday I had no problem playing on the FL servers.
Today when I joined the server. In my right hand screen corner it said "Lua Cache couldn't be downloaded. Server is misconfigured!"
I'm sure it's not any of my files being infected. I run my Anti-Virus scan daily.
You might want to take a look at your cache file and update it and you installed some content?
Possibly restating the sever?

Please Reply I would like some help with this.
Thank you. (:
Oh, jeez. It makes me so happy other people are having this problem. I thought it was only me hah.
But yeah, for now i am stuck being a citizen who can just shoot my physgun. I get the lua cache error, as well. And the server loading page is not working, either.
(02-10-2012, 11:14 PM)TwilightSparkle Wrote: Oh, jeez. It makes me so happy other people are having this problem. I thought it was only me hah.
But yeah, for now i am stuck being a citizen who can just shoot my physgun. I get the lua cache error, as well. And the server loading page is not working, either.
I know this is total BS! I don't even get to wave my physgun around. ):
And I got banned for "Punch-whoring" Because some Euro punk called me a stupid American. Today is a horrible day to play G-mod.
yup its broken
Make your own seperate thread so they restart the server.
this is happening me right now i want to know how to fix it!!
Me too, Ive Deleted my Cache 3 times and still the problem persists.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(02-11-2012, 11:34 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: Me too, Ive Deleted my Cache 3 times and still the problem persists.

yeah i think it is just the fast dl lets wait a day and see what happens
I felt alone lol, suddently 5 people were standing around me but I coudn't see names or see them typing, I also coudn't type.
I think it needs a restard or are there some scripting problems?
Please fix this problem.
v33 works perfect Cheese