Uex
Reported User(s): Uex

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:524797746

Date & Time (GMT): 31/12/2020 @ 17:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Harassing me and others by cursing and then making excuses when warned he'd be warranted for disturbing the peace, dragging me away from the people currently trying to heal me and then RDMing me by bashing my body against the floor. 

!TAXES WERE ON 20%!

Also it'll probably end up in the thread, but for some reason my guard switched from Police to Don Corleone. I do not know why he did that, he was following me around. I was not teaming with him after he switched teams. (at the end of the evidence he's seen protecting me, even though he switched jobs.)

Evidence
I want to say with the evidence, you can't really tell its him since I couldn't highlight his name whilst being down, however he does talk in LOOC and VC to prove he was there.

https://youtu.be/VgoMv0ULK3w
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Hello and thank you for making this player report. Sadly.. I somehow can’t hear the sound of the video. Other than that, I must say that this is not a punishment worth. He doesn’t really smash you down to he honest.
Player will be told that he should be more careful next time when putting down a body.

Denied.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]