SteamID: STEAM_0:0:116887885

BanID: 84000

Ban Reason
racist slurs

Staff Member: JohnSilver

Involved users
Rebelz

Why should you be unbanned?
Yesterday i was playing on the server for pretty much the full day, i decided i wanted to become president and be a dictator which i was dictator for a very long time  (over 4 hours probably) towards the end of my reign as dictator i decided i wanted to use a electric board up on mainstreet which did have racist slurs on there but only because i was a dictator who had banned rebels from city and also i was a racist which i was telling everyone when i walked around the city , rebelz was my body gaurd which even he knew i was doing it for that reason the electrical board was up in the street for about 10 mins which i then left as i got killed outside nexus , i feel the ban was very harsh as i was doing it in roleplay and for me to get banned for a week without no warning from no members of the staff is abit harsh because i left the server thinking the sign would automatically remove , i think a prop bann or some sort of blacklist would of been the right decision, if i could have the ban lifted and maybe a hefty black list then i would appreciate that i play the server every day i dont intend to break the rules as i have had over 500 hours on here dontated to server and always get involved in roleplay and create it so im not a minge or someone who joins the server to break rules and ruin peoples day , thank you for reading hopefully you can get back to me soon.(i also used an @ call yesterday saying can i use the n word in broadcast and didnt get a reply as there was about 2-3 staff online)
Denied

due to you confessing you broke rule 1.7
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]